Hello from Belgium

Erik76

Hello Miami Vice FriendsI'm Erik from Belgium, born in 1976 and a great fan of Miami Vice sinceI was a kid. After I bought all the DVD boxes it becomes my passion.:happy:Next summer (July 2010) I will go to Miami with my girlfriend.I really want to visit the film locations and maybe there's a possibility to stay in a MV hotel??? I have arround 12 days to do this.I would be so happy if you could help me to organise this ? :shout:Every information is welcome!!! Hotels, locations MV, other things to do in Miami, food :) Maybe a store with MV things ???Thank you very much for your support!kind regardsErik

• Administrators

Welcome to the site Erik! We're here to help in any way we can. I'm sure a few of our Florida members can set you up with Miami locations and hotels.

Welcome from the UK! I'd be interested in finding out about Miami trip too as I also plan to go sometime, hopefully soon!I think there was someone here who went recently...I forget her name

Welcome To The Site Erik!!!!:):clap::thumbsup:Glad to have you here with us!!!! This is an absolutely wonderful site for all "Miami Vice" fans around the world. Everyone here, from the Administration Team, Moderators, Long Time Members & Even The Newest Of Members, are the best I have seen anywhere. Enjoy The Site!!!!:)

Hey thank you! That's a very warm welcome ! :clap:I'm really glad to join this forum!This weekend I'll go check things out here :rolleyes:And I hope to find somebody who did a Vice tour in Miami ! :dance2:Thank you and have a nice day !!!Best regardsErik