THE CONTEST WINNER IS.........

COOPER&BURNETT

The contest is now over.I had to pick a winner, and although there were a few that were cool, and was what I was looking for, there was one particular one that I liked the very best.The winner is on the next page.

And the winner is.......PANDINA!!! :clap::clap::clap:Eingefügtes BildPandina, you have won with your entry. Your entry was clever, and it's just so..... you! I don't know how you came up with the idea, but your effort paid off! You have won the LITTLE RED HELICOPTER!Eingefügtes BildPandina, PM me with a mailing address so I may ship this prize to you.But there's more!If you entered this contest, AND FOLLOWED THE RULES with an ORIGINAL FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY MIAMI VICE STYLE PHOTO, PM me with your address, because I'm sending you a MIAMI VICE logo patch!Eingefügtes Bild(Yes Pandina, you get one of the patches too!)

On a special note, Lar's late entry was also extremely good, and was seriously considered.Eingefügtes BildLar, awesome job man! :clap:

Congratulations to Pandina! I enjoyed keeping up with the contest, and I hope that we have more contests in the future. Even though I did not enter this one, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks Coop for hosting it!

I…Eingefügtes BildI...Eingefügtes Bildhave won...the little red helic….Eingefügtes BildTHUD!It’s a dream come true.Honestly, I was sure that I could never win, I started to have hope only when I saw the positive comments that people made about my entry.I’m so honored and happy, I wanted that helicopter so bad, remember C&B? ;)I still can’t believe it.Thank you C&B!

Congratulations, Pandina! :cheers:You wanted that helicopter so bad......but now you don't have to get it in a C&B home invasion but you won it with your creative entry! Where will you display it?

Congratulations' date=' Pandina! :cheers:You wanted that helicopter so bad......but now you don't have to get it in a C&B home invasion but you won it with your creative entry! Where will you display it?[/quote']Good question, but I don't know. :confused:You're right Tony, I won the LRH but C&B's home is full of OTHER items I want so bad. :)I think I'll always be C&B's very own "home invader". Not everybody is entitled to have one, so Coop consider yourself lucky!!! (and besides this, I have a good looking blue eyed owner! ;))