Don special guest host WWE event januari 2010

2morgen

I'm not a wrestling fan ....but if DJ is hosting.......I'll watch it!!! :dance2:

I would watch it to, but I don't think it will be on TV in the Netherlands.Mayby on Youtube or on the website from WWE??

I'm not a wrestling fan ....but if DJ is hosting.......I'll watch it!!! :dance2:

I used to be a fan and haven't watched since Steve Austin and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson retired.I just checked their website and noticed that next weeks special host is Dennis Miller. THAT should be fun(ny).Edit: I wonder if "Jake Cage" (aka Stone Cold Steve Austin) will appear and knock down a few cold ones with his old pal Nash Bridges.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd bump this back up, since it's next Monday.I hope Jake Cage (Stone Cold Steve Austin) makes an appearance to throw down a few cold ones with Nash Bridges, Bubba! :thumbsup:

That was painful to watch last night, and I'm not talking about the fake fighting Why does everything about Miami Vice have to be made fun of or criticized I know that's what WWE does, but you don't see George Clooney on there with those idiots making fun of ER. Yeah I know because he does not need to go on there to hype his movies. Seriously, they could have had fun with Don without making fun of Crockett & Tubbs. Guess I'm just sensitive being a fan :tasse_prost:

I just watched the pictures on www.wwe.com.Don looked great!:clap:And for making fun of MV.I think deep in their hearts they would have loved to be part of MV!

I missed it last night.....but thanks for the web site. Poor PMT....they said no one remembers him, but DJ defended him as his buddy! :thumbsup: