HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE "MIAMI VICE CAST"

Maria714

Hey Vicer's & Vicerette's!!!!Our cast members that we all know all love are back!!!!And this time they are here with 2 videos to help kick start the holiday season!!!!So, Sit Back & Get Ready To Enjoy!!!!http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/4B7zECDOdBV31cpr http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/skKK0zHrzbXbLTu5HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!

Very funny.Yes Happy Holidays too everyone - enjoy the 2 week run up to Christmas ' date=' such a nice time.:D[/quote']Thanks Matt!!!! Glad you liked them!!!!:)

Loved your HALLOWEEN version, now it's nice to see the CHRISTMAS version!Thank you for taking out your time for creating, and posting this Maria.Loving VICE is fun, especially when you can share with other VICE lovers! :happy:Great Job Maria, thanks for keeping MIAMI VICE fun!!!:clap:

Loved your HALLOWEEN version' date=' now it's nice to see the CHRISTMAS version!Thank you for taking out your time for creating, and posting this Maria.Loving VICE is fun, especially when you can share with other VICE lovers! :happy:Great Job Maria, thanks for keeping MIAMI VICE fun!!!:clap:[/quote']Thanks Cooper!!!! I'm thrilled you liked them. I enjoy doing whatever I can to bring joy to my fellow Vicer's & Vicerette's. It's what I live for!!!!;):happy:

Thanks Cooper!!!! I'm thrilled you liked them. I enjoy doing whatever I can to bring joy to my fellow Vicer's & Vicerette's. It's what I live for!!!!;):happy:

Although all eyes are on the Crockett elf, I think my favorite is zito!If you can sometime get photos of the cast laughing, or making a funny face, save them, then try adding THAT to the videos! It' will even be funnier while they are dancing !!!! :DI LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!!!!!!!:happy::happy:

Thank you Maria - it's very nice and funny!

You're very welcome Sonny68!!!!:) I am glad that you liked them.:thumbsup:I enjoyed doing this for all members on this site to enjoy!!!!!:dance2:

To All Vicer's & Vicerette's!!!!I have been made aware that for some of you trying to view the Christmas Videos that I have made, a message is produced stating that a charge of $4.99 must be paid in order to view the videos.I would like to know if all members are having this problem, or if it's just a select few.I have initiated an email contacting the site "JibJab.com" & am awaiting their response.Please let me know if you are having trouble viewing the videos, as I will be speaking with the administrators of JibJab.Thank You All For Your Time!!!!Happy Holidays To You & Your Respective Families!!!!Maria

People are mistaken.It's free to view (sometimes it take quite a while to load, so I suggest turning the volume up, and opening another window and working there until you hear it begin), but It's $4.99 if you want to keep it....NOT to just view it.Don't hit "DOWNLOAD". The message for you to pay $4.99 will come up. (That's only if you want to save it)Just simply click onto the link Maria has set up, and it will (after a long time loading) play on it's own.

People are mistaken.It's free to view (sometimes it take quite a while to load' date=' so I suggest turning the volume up, and opening another window and working there until you hear it begin), but It's $4.99 if you want to keep it....NOT to just view it.[/quote']Thanks Cooper for responding. I really do appreciate it very much. I have never had a problem with them, but either way, have initiated an email to them, as this would be TOTALLY unacceptable & I would make sure that it got resolved.

I like the Lombard the best. :)

I Like Them All!!!! But I think my FAVORITE has got to be Calderon. Who knew he could gyrate his hips like that!!!!:rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind seeing callie gyrate her hips that way, but Calderone? Yuck, no way Jose! :)I still dying to see Izzie, Noggie, Duddy, Elvis, and or Hank Weldon dance. :) What a trip THAT would be! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MIAMI-VICE.WS!!!!FROM:JAMES "SONNY" CROCKETT, RICARDO "RICO" TUBBS, GINA CALABRESE, TRUDY JOPLIN, LT. MARTIN CASTILLO, LAWRENCE "LARRY" ZITO, & STANLEY "STAN" SWITEK

I wouldn't mind seeing callie gyrate her hips that way' date=' but Calderone? Yuck, no way Jose! :)I still dying to see Izzie, Noggie, Duddy, Elvis, and or Hank Weldon dance. :) What a trip THAT would be! :)[/quote']I can't think of any other funny people at the moment. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...