Don Johnson gets Golden Globe 1989

cheetah

Look at the comments section.Someone is advertising for our site.I sugest we ALL advertise on youtube sites on MIAMI VICE related videos.It's viewed by thousands, and in some cases, millions.SPREAD THE WORD! :thumbsup:

Look at the comments section.Someone is advertising for our site.I sugest we ALL advertise on youtube sites on MIAMI VICE related videos.It's viewed by thousands' date=' and in some cases, millions.SPREAD THE WORD! :thumbsup:[/quote']Give this a try everyone. :thumbsup:

But I wondering too' date=' why he need a stick???[/quote']My WAG is that it was a stunt gone wrong, after all, didn't PMT have stitches in his head, and a sprained ankle at another time from MV stunts gone wrong?

My WAG is that it was a stunt gone wrong' date=' after all, didn't PMT have stitches in his head, and a sprained ankle at another time from MV stunts gone wrong?[/quote']Could be... I'm also very curious about this stick situation. Has anyone read or heard anything about it?

Could be... I'm also very curious about this stick situation. Has anyone read or heard anything about it?

He needs a stick to fend off all the women. :)

Look at the comments section.Someone is advertising for our site.I sugest we ALL advertise on youtube sites on MIAMI VICE related videos.It's viewed by thousands' date=' and in some cases, millions.SPREAD THE WORD! :thumbsup:[/quote']Make sure you do this with vice related videos guys!