TIGER WOODS DIVORCE?

COOPER&BURNETT

Latest rumor is that Tiger Wood's wife is seeking a divorce.She has been seen not wearing her wedding ring.He is worth 1 billion dollars (the world's first athlete to earn a billion in total earnings, mostly from endorsements)If his wife does seek a divorce, how much do you think she will seek due to his cheating with what....14 mistresses?

Why the Hell get married in the first place:confused: At the end of the day he's only sorry because he got caught.:rolleyes::rolleyes: He would still be playing like a German Band if he hadn't been busted

Why the Hell get married in the first place:confused: At the end of the day he's only sorry because he got caught.:rolleyes::rolleyes: He would still be playing like a German Band if he hadn't been busted

EXACTLY!However, just wait till he wins another golf game, the public will love him again, and stand and cheer. Sick world.

Pretty sure she'll never, ever have to even THINK about working...Ever...Serves HIM right...I saw this coming the instant the SUV ran off the road....Hee..Hee...I just read between the lines, per-say...Mike

This morning, I heard in the radio that they´ve got a marriage contract, but Ms. Woods isn´t content with it and wants to negociate it again. I think she wants more money from her unfaithful husband!

Damn.. I gotta find myself a wealthy lady and marry her.And then make sure to divorce her. I really need the money. What´s Britney up to these days??

Be sure that Britney would insist on a marriage contract, and her lawyers would make sure that Britney won´t have to pay that much when you divorce her.

They have a prenup. She will renegotiate for more $$ and he will comply to ensure she goes quietly into that good night. But she won't get half.

Q: What's the difference between Tiger and Santa?A: Santa stops at 3 Ho's. Ho' date=' Ho, Ho! :xmas::dance2:[/quote']Hilarious, post of the day!:DIt's funny how hitting a fire hydrant after your wife comes at you with a golf club your 17,000 mistresses come out of the woodwork and getting lots of interviews, now unfaithful men everywhere will throw out their golf clubs and fear fire hydrants.It will be hilarious if she gets custody of his golf clubs!:D

Q: What's the difference between Tiger and Santa?A: Santa stops at 3 Ho's. Ho' date=' Ho, Ho! :xmas::dance2:[/quote']Tiger is changing his name to another big cats name. Cheetah. Why?YO! Because he's a big "Cheat" tah! :D:clap:

• Administrators

Yawn :sleep: Not wasting a second of my time crying for someone with 1/2 a billion dollars

Another difference between Santa and Tiger:Santa comes only once a year. :xmas::dance2:

Tiger is like Santa, because he leaves women's rooms with an empty sack. :);)