Miami city Florida related stuff (images,videos ...)

jpaul1

post here Miami city related stuff images,videos,music,articles etc .. (try to avoid drama stuff as long as you can , you may post region nearby Bahamas , eventually Cuba too)Documentary :Bear Grylls in the Everglades english version also available on the same site

Everglades and NaplesDriving :
Miami beachMiami beach
Miami Collins avenue
Miami downtown
Miami severe storm
Images :Key largo @ 360 citiesMusic :Monogato - Miami vibe (original mix) cool tuneWham careless whisper video clip was shot in MiamiOther :Ocean seas pictures wiki i put it herePersonals :
clip made by myselfMy Picasa album (please keep in mind some images may be copyrighted that's why i keep the album private)
clip i made using an image of 11th street dinerPlane related :
C172
KTMB
area (Maule)Videos :

Excellent thread!Watching that "Careless Whisper" clip, the final shot looks like the condo tower on the NE corner of S. Bayshore Drive & Mary St. I remember this condo was used as a setup shot for a MV scene, but I can't recall which one. Perhaps it was in "By Hooker By Crook"?

try to avoid drama stuff as long as you can

I'm confused. What does this mean?

Didn't realize Wham video was shot it Miami...

without the seaplane i would have missed it too

... the final shot looks like the condo tower on the NE corner of S. Bayshore Drive & Mary St...

:thumbsup:

...I'm confused. What does this mean?

no explosions , blood , deads related ....

• 2 months later...
Thanks jpm1' date=' neat thread. If you take a vacation here, I'm sure you would enjoy it.[/quote']ah maybe one day , meanwhile i'm happy to have great sites like mv.ws Eingefügtes Bild