HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes BildTo All Administrators, Moderators & Members On The Miami-Vice.WS Site:I want to take this opportunity to Wish You All A Very Safe & Happy New Year 2010!!!!It has been A Real Thrill, Blessing & Honor For Me To Have Found This Wonderful Site & Become A Member Of The Biggest "Miami Vice" Family Worldwide. Here, I Have Found A Family That, To Me, Is As LOVED & CHERISHED As My Own Family.I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR. MAY YOU ALL BE FILLED WITH MANY BLESSINGS. MAY YOU ALL HAVE PLENTY OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY, PEACE & PROSPERITY. AND MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU ALL YOUR HEARTS DESIRES.THANK YOU ALL FOR ENRICHING MAY LIFE AS YOU ALL HAVE.I LOVE EACH & EVERYONE ONE OF YOU.HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR 2010!!!!And now on to the Festivities!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Happy New Year fellow Vicers!ALSO: TV Alert:DVR it if you are going to be out on the town. I met Travis and interviewed him at a racing event in Lakeland, FL in 2006. He is cool and down to earth.Q. Travis Pastrana - next open wheel racing star?A. No Q. Doing an insane stunt tonight?A. Yes.

This New Year's Eve, action sports icon Travis Pastrana will star in Red Bull: New Year. No Limits., live on ESPN. Travis will attempt to shatter the world record for distance jumping in a car, at the Pine Street Pier in Long Beach's Rainbow Harbor.

YouTube teaser video:
Travis Pastrana Jumps Long Beach (In CG) Travis Pastrana Red Bull:New Year. No LimitsPosted December 18 2009 02:57Eingefügtes Bild Peep the new video of Travis Pastrana preparing for the Long Beach jump, where he will attempt to shatter the longest jump record of 171 feet . . . over water. Spruce Goose, eat your heart out (youngsters, feel free to Wiki). http://www.grindtv.com/event/red-bu...year-no-limits/The event will be going down, live, New Year's Eve 8 p.m PT and 11 p.m. ET on ESPN.

I would like to wish everybody at Miami Vice.ws, and respective families, a Happy New Year, full of peace, love... and MV Blu-Ray box sets!!!:DAnd now... it´s party time!!! See you next year!!!!!:cheers:

• Administrators

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to seeing all of you again next year! ;)

About an hour ago, the clock struck 12:00AM, I popped open my first Coca-Cola for the new year and am now sitting back and enjoying the ride this new year will take me on.Happy New Years Everyone!! Hope Everyone's start has been as successful as mine!:fireworks::cheers:

• 1 year later...

Almost one year I'm now also a lucky member of this forum -The Best Forum in the World.It was a wonderful and great time with all of you!I've found fantastic friends!I'm looking forward to all days in 2012!:fireworks::cheers::fireworks:Eingefügtes Bild

It seems this is actually an very very old thread - but...:D:D:D NO MATTER!!! :D:D:DCelebrate is always!!!