PRESENTATION

ANTHONYBURNETT

Welcome my friend :clap:I'm glad to see another compatriot here. Can you tell us a little more about you?What part of France are you from? How long have you been a fan of MV ? Don't be shy, people are very friendly in this community :)

Hello Anthony!!!!Welcome to the BEST site around for all "Miami Vice" fans worldwide. I am thrilled to have you here with us.:dance2:You have joined a HUGE "Miami Vice" family. All members, from Administrators, Moderators, Long Time Members, or even The Newest Of Members are the BEST that you will ever find.If you should have any questions and/or concerns that I may be able to help you out with, know that you are most welcome to ask me. If I, for some reason, can not answer your questions or concerns, I will most certainly point you in the direction of who will be of most help, which on this forum is Everybody.Enchante Anthony!!!!:):clap::clap:

Welcome aboard..Hope you find lots of interesting things here as this is the PREMIER board regarding everything VICE!!!Glad to hear that you are a recent fan of the show.Aren't DVD's great? A whole new generation of fans..........................

Hello Anthony!!!!Welcome to the BEST site around for all "Miami Vice" fans worldwide. I am thrilled to have you here with us.:dance2:You have joined a HUGE "Miami Vice" family. All members' date=' from Administrators, Moderators, Long Time Members, or even The Newest Of Members are the BEST that you will ever find.If you should have any questions and/or concerns that I may be able to help you out with, know that you are most welcome to ask me. If I, for some reason, can not answer your questions or concerns, I will most certainly point you in the direction of who will be of most help, which on this forum is Everybody.Enchante Anthony!!!!:):clap::clap:[/quote']HELLO MARIA THANK YOU AT YOU FOR MY COME AND YES I M FAN OF MIAMI VICE I BUY ALL SEASONS OF MIAMI VICE AND I NICE TO YOU FRIEND§ THANK YOU

HELLO AT EVERY BODY YOU SAY THANK YOU OF ME ACCEPT BECAUSE I A FAN OF MIAMI VICE AND THIS FORUM IS VERY GOOD AND I COME OF TOULOUSE OF FRANCE I HAVE20 YEARS AND I SEARCH OTHER FAN OF MIAMI VICE SO I M VERY HAPPY WITH YOU!

HELLO AT EVERY BODY YOU SAY THANK YOU OF ME ACCEPT BECAUSE I A FAN OF MIAMI VICE AND THIS FORUM IS VERY GOOD AND I COME OF TOULOUSE OF FRANCE I HAVE20 YEARS AND I SEARCH OTHER FAN OF MIAMI VICE SO I M VERY HAPPY WITH YOU!

A big Welcome to a great site about a great show.:D