Nash Bridges Auction July 2001

DJAngel

Hey Tony D

Did you girls bid on anything?

Andrea bought the green chair for about $25:clap:, and our friends Tom & Marge met us there in their van, so they were able to transport the chair to Andrea's house:dance: I was not in a position, financially, to buy anything, so had to pass on that. We all enjoy Andrea's 'Nash' chair whenever we go to her house. She is very creative - draws, sews, crochets...she bought some nice material and made a cover for the chair ;)Attending the auction was a thrill, in itself, and we had fun looking at things like Nash, Joe, and Harvey desks. Lots of wardrobe items and furniture.After we attended the auction, we all met up at Fog City Diner in San Francisco :D

I would have loved to be in Florida for the MIAMI VICE auction in the 80's. I remember really wanting to go there soooo bad so I could buy all sorts of stuff.Was the green chair a well known prop from the show? Can it be seen in any scenes?

I would have loved to be in Florida for the MIAMI VICE auction in the 80's. I remember really wanting to go there soooo bad so I could buy all sorts of stuff.Was the green chair a well known prop from the show? Can it be seen in any scenes?

I wish I knew about the Vice aution at the time. I would have been there in a hearbeat (no internet news back then so you had to be "in the know".)

Was the green chair a well known prop from the show? Can it be seen in any scenes?

It looks like the chair Nick sat in in Nash's apartment. Good stuff DJAngel :thumbsup: