Don Johnson in "When In Rome" - Uncredited Part?

sredd

I saw him on the TV commercial for the movie. He had a beard. I too was puzzled as I didn't know he was in the movie. Must be an uncredited bit part.

DJ and When in Romewell DJ and that Heder guy were on Monday Night RAW January 18,2010 promoting the movie "When in Rome" So I guess he's in it a little bit. He was clean shaven on RAW Thank goodness.

Because I was curious ;) I googled some revieuws of the movie.A lot of them are not that good. Most critics think the movie isn't funny. About DJ the comments are verry different.From Oh is that DJ playing her father? to he must be the lucky one for not being credited for the movie. ( Because the movie is that bad according to the critic)They also comment his weight as such and mayby they are right at the time the movie was made but he definitly slimmed down now. I found some more picture of the premiere.I also search Youtube if DJ gave a interview about the movie but did not found one. I found one clip where they show he was there walking by the media.

He is on about 1:52On the website from CNN there is a clip of the premiere and there also you can see a bit of Don

post-71-13892963039607_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes DJ Angel, I know - but I would like to know if the movie is good and if is Don to see only a short time or often....You are right - the photos are great! :happy:

We can see him at the "when in rome" site, on the wedding video sample.Well...wasnt this movie that one named something about an old fashioned orgy or something like that?Kinda romantical for an orgy title.

Don is most definitely in this movie. I think he has a goatee though not a full beard. He does play the father of the girl(s) getting married as someone else mentioned. This movie got terrible reviews. Yes it's kinda cheesy but I was laughing through it. I actually laughed more at When in Rome then I did at The Hangover. I had just seen The Hangover a few days prior to going to see When in Rome.