Hello everybody!

Crockett´s Girl

Hi!I just became a member and wanted to say hello to everybody. My name is Sabrina and I live in Belgium, in a small village close to the border to Germany. After I read already in the forum for a while, I am happy to be part of the community of Vice fans, and I hope to find some friends here who like this series as much as I do. I´ll come back later and tell a bit more of me, for now: a BIG hello.Sabrina

Hello Sabrina!!!!Welcome to the BEST site around for all "Miami Vice" fans worldwide. It is a real pleasure to have you here with us. You have joined the BIGGEST & BEST "MIAMI VICE FAMILY" to be found anywhere on the internet.Everyone here, from the Administrators & Moderators, to Long Time Members & even the Newest Of Members are the BEST that you will ever find.If you should have any questions or concerns that I may be able to assist you on, please do feel at liberty to ask. If I am unable to help you, I will most certainly point you in the direction of who will be of most help. Which on this forum is EVERYBODY.Enjoy The Site!!!!:)

• Administrators

A popular slogan on almost every pizza box in New Jersey reads: "You've tried the rest, now try the best!"I can guarantee you...that quote also applies here at .ws! I have been involved in several Vice sites during the last decade and this one by far is the coolest, friendliest and hands down most informative Miami Vice site on the internet!Welcome to the best! We're happy to have you with us! :thumbsup:

Hello again...I just read your answers to my post and I just wanted to say thank you, I didn´t expect this! All of you are so kind and friendly, I feel as if I had been a part of the community for a looong time ( that does not happen very often to me). I am not so good in introducing myself, but if anyone wants to know something about me, feel free to ask, I´ll be glad tom answer! It is a good feeling to know there are so many others out there who love this series still so much. I have bought a complete collection box, and I am somewhere in the third season, so I don´t know all episodes yet, but I think I´ll be joining the episodes thread for the first two seasons soon.Best wishes from here...Sabrina