Happy Birthday Gregory Sierra!

maynard

Happy Birthday! For some reason I thought he had passed away, his birthday is on January 25th. But according to IMDB he is alive and well. Just caught the end of a Quincy ME episode where he was playing a lawyer....not long before he was on Vice.

Happy Birthday! For some reason I thought he had passed away' date=' his birthday is on January 25th. But according to IMDB he is alive and well. Just caught the end of a Quincy ME episode where he was playing a lawyer....not long before he was on Vice.[/quote']I loved Castillo's character, but Lou was probably truer to life as a Metro-Dade Lt. But I don't thing the show would have done as well without Castillo. The 1st and 2nd season eps featuring him and his mysterious past were some of my all time favorites.

Happy Birthday, Gregory! I like his acting but Castillo owns the Lt. role! :thumbsup:I first saw G. Sierra in an "Insight" show. It was a religious drama show for teens. He played a janitor, who turned out to be God!! I may have it on tape.

• 1 month later...

A lot of people outside of Vice fans probably have no clue who he is until they see what he looks like. He's one of those guys that have shown up on just about every TV show in the past few decades.