Is The Truth Out There...Somewhere?

Vicechic84

This article peaked my interest and I thought might make for an interesting discussion. The reason? Our fascination with the unknown and the unexplained. I know that there are many of us out there (and you know who you are X-Files and Fringe fans) and that's where this story comes in. The short version is this. A woman witnessed what she said were three missiles zooming by in the sky (and yes, there's photos too) at a high rate of speed only to be told that these were model rockets by the powers that be. So my question is put yourself in Scully & Mulder's shoes. What theories of your own would (or could) you conclude?http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100129/koddities/nl_object_in_sky_7

(and you know who you are X-Files and Fringe fans)

ME!!! ;)I've always been fascinated by UFOs' date=' aliens and the unknown and unexplained about this topic.I actually don't believe ALL that's reported, especially if it's about encounters of the III and IV kind, but I do believe that we're not alone and somehow "those" out there show their presence to us.I can believe what the woman said because I witnessed something in Sept. 1996.It was late afternoon and I was out on the balcony at my parents' home. Suddenly I saw three bright lights in the sky, close to each other and sort of suspended in the sky.I couldn't believe my eyes and stared at them trying to detect any movement but there was none. Then the three lights moved away from each other and disappeared.I remember I rushed back inside yelling to my parents "I saw them, I saw them, there are 3 UFOs!!!" and my dad, who's not a believer, said "I'll make some coffee, just in case the aliens show up at the door".There were other people who saw this and someone reported to the Italian Center for UFO Studies. I don't know what those lights could have been, and I still regret I wasn't fast enough to grab my camera for a photo but I was hypnotized and couldn't take my eyes off of the lights. And since we're talking about the X-Files, what a better occasion to show people once again the lovely birthday present I got from a New Jersey man? :thumbsup:TRUST NO ONE!Well, you can trust Pandina... but at your own risk! ;)[img']http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Pandina/panda/plate1.jpg

• Administrators

Words to live by Pandina! ;)Well, unless the Newfies have started their own space program I'll put my money on a government cover up! :radar:

• Administrators

Great topic. Just started watching season 3 of X-Files. "The truth is out there"....and so is that show!Great entertainment though! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Season 3 is one of the best! My favorites from that season are "D.P.O." "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" (Peter Boyle won an EMMY for this episode) "2Shy" and one of my all time favorites "Pusher"Shill, who's the lady in your latest avatar?

Great topic. Just started watching season 3 of X-Files. "The truth is out there"....and so is that show!Great entertainment though! :thumbsup:

I'm SOOOO proud of you Timm! :thumbsup::clap: Let's see if you can make it to season 9! :)

Time to check Lou and the chick from the alps for a zipper think

What does it mean? In beginner's english Shill, please. :o(and I am NOT from the alps! :))

Pandina, the zipper thing, its what Sonny says in Missing Hours about Chris Rock possibly being an alien - i suppose it means there might be an alien inside or something. One would 'unzip' them suppose :)

• Administrators
Lou' date=' that's Brit-chick Joanna Lumley. she's gettin on but still hot[/quote']Thought I recognized her from the Pink Panther flicks but wasn't quite sure. Thanks!