Favourite Nash Bridges Theme Song

Vicechic84

I came across the Nash Bridges theme songs on You Tube and had forgotten how much I enjoyed them. So this is my question to you, what season of NB`s theme song did you enjoy the most. For me personally, I`ve always loved the 2nd season tune (love the lyrics) but I`m also partical to the 6th Seasons middle eastern flavour type theme song. 1.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtMroUforI&feature=related3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY4aFloVHiU&NR=1

In the Netherlands not all seasons were on TV and the serie still isn't out on DVD over her:cry: So the theme from the six season was new to mebut I really like i got a friend in you! Because it's says more about the way NB is.

In the Netherlands not all seasons were on TV and the serie still isn't out on DVD over her:cry:

We don't have the series on dvd in Britain either .. plus the tv stations have never given Nash Bridges a set slot in their schedules. I've gone onto hulu but because we're not in the US, we can't view anything on there .... advice on how I can see any of the series will be gratefully received!!Sue x

We don't have the series on dvd in Britain either .. plus the tv stations have never given Nash Bridges a set slot in their schedules. I've gone onto hulu but because we're not in the US' date=' we can't view anything on there .... advice on how I can see any of the series will be gratefully received!!Sue x[/quote']Just get a multi -region dvd player and ship the series from America or American selling dvd merchants in Europe.:D

We don't have the series on dvd in Britain either .. plus the tv stations have never given Nash Bridges a set slot in their schedules. I've gone onto hulu but because we're not in the US' date=' we can't view anything on there .... advice on how I can see any of the series will be gratefully received!!Sue x[/quote']You can watch some full episodes on Google Videos

"I Got a Friend in You," was always my favorite! I also love the video clips as the theme plays.....especially as Nash slides along the floor while he's shooting. Cool! :thumbsup:

I like the first theme very much, and the second one too, pity I can't vote for them both. But the third one... nah! I'm in the process of watching season 6, and keep skipping the theme every time, it really bores me. :rolleyes: Of course it's just my personal taste.