WHO KNOWS THIS SONG ???

Joe

Currently I´m watching the series "21 Jump Street " and I´m looking for a song played in the episode You Ought to Be in Prison,2nd Season.This song includes synthesizers, a man sings the strophes, a woman with a strong voice the refrain.Some text, I think I understand:

Let me take you to a place, where no one can find us, away from all those who, who planned (or trained?) to guide us. Take him to my hide away ... racing to extinction (or extension?), looking for adventure (??) Refrain: "Leave me (Keep Me?) every midnight (???)

I don´t understand more text.Fortunately I recorded a short clipping, you can download it under following link and listen to the song.http://rapidshare.com/files/345012423/21_Jump_Street_Ausschnitt.mp3I hope, someone can help me to identify the artist.GreetingsJoe

• Administrators

I just looked at the end of the DVD and they do not list the music from this ep.A quick Google search also turned up zero. :thumbsdown:

I´ve found out, that this song is by a hungarian Band called Pierrot.The name of the song is "After Midnight".Difficult to find this rare song.Thanks for your help.:thumbsup: