TUBBS' DRESS SHIRT PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis thread really was started because our member, and my friend Incognito wanted to see some of my "TUBBS" pastel dress shirts. Although, none of these shirts were ever worn on MIAMI VICE, these are the same type of pastel designer shirts that are similar to the shirts he wore. I wear these to work. Therefore, I dress like TUBBS on workdays, and CROCKETT on my days off!

Eingefügtes BildJust an example of a shirt and tie combo. The tie is not as shiny as it appears in the photo, as the flash does that.

Eingefügtes BildAlthough the spelling of the name is not the same as TUBBS',....I thought the label was quite fitting for a light lavender pastel dress shirt.

Looks like you are getting Tubbs' complete wardrobe:thumbsup:

It looks like it. However, it's my way to look VICE during my working hours. I'm MIAMI VICE ALL the time!I have a ton of pastel, vice like ties to go with the shirts.I just bought another blazer and shirt today.......I'm insane.

Quote Cooper & Burnett : " I wear these to work. Therefore, I dress like TUBBS on workdays, and CROCKETT on my days off!"_____________________________________________________________ That's the only way, Coop, because jacket & tie are acceptable in any place of business, so you can enjoy Crockett's style on your days off, with no hassles at work. Tubbs' style is cool & accepted anywhere! :thumbsup::cool:

Coop-Very nice collection :thumbsup:!! I agree with Tony D...Tubbs' style is acceptable for any setting! You've definitely given me some great ideas! Thank you for posting these :thumbsup: