MY CUSTOM VICE COFFEE MUG!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere's my new MIAMI VICE coffee mug.Two of the small photos are rare, and the large one is VERY rare!All the photos are from SMUGGLER'S BLUES which is one of the most beloved, and popular epsodes from vice. All the photos are posed off camera shots, and not stills from the actual episode. I'm going to drink my Cafe Cubano in it!!

Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER, You FINALLY GOT IT!!!!:eek:WOO HOO!!!!:clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::clap::clap:I am SO HAPPY for you COOP!!!! And I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!:happy::thumbsup:Any chance you got a matching one in case you get a certain Vicerette in the mood for a cup of joe?:confused:Congrats COOP!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

COOPER' date=' You FINALLY GOT IT!!!!:eek:WOO HOO!!!!:clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::clap::clap:I am SO HAPPY for you COOP!!!! And I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!:happy::thumbsup:Any chance you got a matching one in case you get a certain Vicerette in the mood for a cup of joe?:confused:Congrats COOP!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:[/quote']I don't have a matching one, as this is a "one off".I might make a different "one off" someday, as I have a few ideas.Glad you like it, I think it's wicked cool! :thumbsup:

Congrats COOP' date=' that is a GREAT looking mug :thumbsup::thumbsup:!! You received it very quickly, as we were just discussing this the other night.[/quote']It's suprising how accomodating they can be shipping something quickly when you pay them nicely. It traveled from coast to coast in about 1 day.I love the rare photo, and thought it would work perfect for the mug!It's a lot of fun!I LOVE MIAMI VICE!! :happy::thumbsup:

Bellissima!!! :thumbsup: and with your name on it it's definitely cool. Nothing like having Jimmy to remind how scruffy we can be early in the morning! :)It's a fantastic mug, really.

It's fun to wake up, and see this mug in the morning when I have my coffee.It starts off the day, the VICE way! :tasse_prost:

• 4 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildThe great thing about this mug' date=' is you can serve anything you wish in it!Starbucks currently doesn't serve thier coffee in MIAMI VICE mugs.Perhaps all coffee houses throught the U.S. should consider serving drinks in MIAMI VICE mugs. Perhaps even serving Cafe Cubano exclusively in a MIAMI VICE mug. Even today, I think it would sell! :thumbsup:.......And for you STAR WARS fans......[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/STARBUCKS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is Very nice, but I'd rather do one off's, and use a rare picture to highlight it.I like 'em to be exclusive, and a one of a kind.

• 2 months later...

Brought this thread up for those who missed it, and also due to the other vice mug thread being posted, thought some might have interest.