Gstien Has Joined

gstien

In case you haven't noticed, I'm finally here. I'm protecting this board from the viggo fanatic that posts every now and then, as she skates past her keyboard enroute to another viggo event (movies, poetry, songs, etc).It's a shame to waste all that talent and beauty chasing this one man(?), but that's her choice. Me? I'm a Southerner in Tennessee.I listen to the 80's channel on XM, along with the old rock channel (boneyard) that has hairbands, and 80's hard rock on it. But I can also listen to Frank Sinatra and music that he was involved in, so I'm not a metal head all the time.I love MV, because of the memories it brings me. And because the music is awesome.I also like the ladies on .org, and on this board too. I can't help myself, I'm a man!Especially Canadian and English ones. :happy:

Hiya G-Man!I don't think you will ever win the Viggo battle... it is a lost cause trying to stop LMD from drooling over her man... :happy:

I'm thinking that it's Gstien that has the Viggo crush. Notice how he always mentions him in just about every thread and post. You can come out of the closet, Southern boy.Eingefügtes Bild

Whatever.....I don't know what you are talking about. The only closet I'm in I'm LOCKED in. :pThat's for everyone else's safety.I don't have a crush on viggo, because Sean would be jealous.

gstien, Glad to see you , but MV86 and I are ORG ladies also.:cry:Missed that Southern comedy. And MV86, he slides the cord under the door and has a plug in there, all the comforts if his home. And then he can talk about Viggo. The wife slides him food and water through that small whole. Oh wait, forgot, the wife is busy on her computer and gstien cooks so I guess He DOES come out of the CLOSET.....:DSo happy you are here!

So how are typing in the closet?

OH man I love Buffy and Willow, used to always watch that show and the re-runs..lol But I just loved SPIKE and also Drewsila (sp) !