Pam Grier On Smallville

Vicechic84

If you're a fan of the adventures of Superman (and DC Comics) then you'll enjoy combining a favourite MV character with superheros for a unique twist. Pam Grier plays sinister Agent Amanda Waller on a few episodes of Smallville airing tonight. Should be interesting. It's a long way from Miami to Metropolis eh?!

What has been happening on that show, Diva? I started watching in '04, then I fell off at the season end a few seasons later after Chloe died in a cave. I used to like the whole thing when the show was about weirdos showing up in Smallville and Clark having to wallop them; Lex struggling to be a good guy and Lionel being Mr. Ruthless. I also liked all the mystery surrounding Clark and the caves. Then there was a global "reset" when the meteor strike hit the town and the writing went off in a different direction. When I lived in Japan we used to have marathons at a friend's house out in town and I'd have a few beers, fall asleep behind the couch for a few episodes and then watch a few more. Hard to watch 11 in one sitting.