Don johnson and a song for the eagles

2morgen

I have found a article in a dutch magazine in which there is a picture with Don behind a piano and a golden record on the wall. The article says it is golden record for a song of the eagles which Don wrote with Don Henley. I tried to find out wich song that is but had no luck so far.Does anyone on mv.ws knows?I would appriciete the help very much:flowers:(ps my scanner broke down :cry:so I can't scan the picture and post it here, but if it get fixed I will)

Thanks a lot for helping out!! :clap::flowers:It looks like the magazine was wrong else there should be something found on the internet.Or maby he used a other name?

Who knows. :confused: Not likely, though... what could he have to hide? :DIt's hard to say, really... there are certain things you can't find in the Internet, or maybe we just didn't search well enough.

I really believe the magazine was wrong, a lot of crap has been written through the years. Although there are a few connections between The Eagles and Don Johnson:

• [*]Joe Walsh, The Eagles guitarist, appeared in the film Zachariah[*]Don Henley founded the Walden Woods Project and Don Johnson contributed to a charity concert in the early 90's and the book "Heaven is under our feet: A Book for Walden Woods"Glenn Frey appeared in Miami Vice and Nash Bridges but he also had is own TV-show called South of Sunset. Unfortunately, only the first episode was broadcasted. On the website eaglesfans.com they have a phoney list of the lost episodes, with Don Johnson as a guest star in episode 5:"Don Johnson stars in an episode about an outraged TV Star who wants to find out who is out to get him when his latest series is cancelled after only one episode" (Bron:
http://www.eaglesfans.com/community/wts/pdf/issue2complete.pdf)Take this for granted, put it in a magazine and…