Introducing Jimmy!

Jimmy

Morning guys,I was thinking of joining for a long time, and I finally made the right choice. I've read the forums for about two weeks now and at last I'm officially here.I live in Finland, where the show's been airing since the 80s. I'm a new generation fan, since I was born in the 90s. I once caught my dad watching this flashy show, i sat awhile watching, and became instantly hooked. And I'm not the only one, there's a brand new generation of fans. Almost everybody I know watch MV on a weekly basis (as it airs once a week nowadays). After I got the DVD box I found that my evenings were dominated by Vice, the perfect time for me to watch it. Deeeeep into the night....So I made my way to the internet and I was curious what it had to offer on MV. Almost immediately I stumbled upon this site. The people and the pure love for vice among this community was too compelling for me to pass. PLEASED TO MEET ALL OF YOU, may this year be very vicey!!!!

• Administrators

"Jimmy my man, what's shakin'!?" (Crockett in "Heart of Darkness")Good to have you with us Jim! You won't find a better, more informative or friendlier Vice site on the net! We're all dedicated fans. Whatever you need, just let us know and if you can't find it, somebody here surely can!

Jimmy, did you fly the plane in Smuggler's Blues? :)WELCOME!I hope you like the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. LOTS of great stuff in there (I should know, because I put it there! :thumbsup:).I hope you stick around!-COOP

So nice to see new gereations of fans emerging and discovering the show.Welcome aboard and have fun reading the stuff on here, which by the way is remarkable!Hope to see you post again soon and partake in the culture here.

Welcome, Jim!:flowers:I think you´ll enjoy beeing with us on this site. I´m always amazed to find out where all the Vice fans come from!

Tervetuloa Jimmy! Hyvää iltaa!Nice to see one more person from Finland here. I like Finland so much - i spend a lot of holiday-time there. I come back 4 days ago from my last trip.Have a nice time here with all the great people and MV-Fans!