Superbowl Who

Shill

17 staright years of working during the SuperBowl, as missing it.:cry:I saw nothing till I saw the 10 oclock news. Don't you wish you were me?

• Administrators

I only know who won because of this topic. I couldn't even tell you who they played if you held a gun to my head.

did anyone catch my man Pino Palladino on bass guitar?

Yep. He's been playing with them since Entwistle died. I saw The Who in person the year Entwistle died (2002) and Pino took his place.

The ratings came out today. It was the most watched show in TV history. Even surpassing the last episode of MASH. :rolleyes:I love, absolutely LOVE football.

I didn't plan to watch Superbowl, but wanted to see Carrie Underwood sing the National Anthem:clap:Ended up watching the whole last half because it was really exciting:clap:I have not watched much football since the SF 49rs days of glory in the 80s-90s:happy: I'm such a fickle fan:)

I didn't plan to watch Superbowl' date=' but wanted to see Carrie Underwood sing the National Anthem:clap:Ended up watching the whole last half because it was really exciting:clap:I have not watched much football since the SF 49rs days of glory in the 80s-90s:happy: I'm such a fickle fan:)[/quote']I watched all five 49er superbowls, which they won all five. The ol' niners were awesome. (Especially for us Californian types) Go niners! :thumbsup:

i'm a fan of these guys! yes we have proper football over here too - not just the gay soccer that seeems to be everyhere. go monarchs go!Eingefügtes Bild