Hey Gang!

ProdigalSonny

Glad to be here and I look forward to speaking with all of you regarding all things Miami Vice!Starting on Memorial Day weekend some friends and I are going to tour some of the local nightclubs with me dressed in Miami Vice gear(season 1 and 2 look),give away music cd's,etc.We did it last summer and it was a hit,so we're hoping for a repeat.I'll keep everybody posted with the results.

Hi Prodical Sonny, Glad to meet you. You said you were going to a club in Vice wear and you get free CD's and all that? Do you set this up for Miami or you are just going? Sounds so cool!

Glad to be here and I look forward to speaking with all of you regarding all things Miami Vice!Starting on Memorial Day weekend some friends and I are going to tour some of the local nightclubs with me dressed in Miami Vice gear(season 1 and 2 look)' date='give away music cd's,etc.We did it last summer and it was a hit,so we're hoping for a repeat.I'll keep everybody posted with the results.[/quote']Sounds great, PS.......welcome to the site, I wish I could join in on the good times!

Hiya crockettsgrl and JonnyDaytona! I'm in Massachusetts and the clubs we visited last summer were in Springfield.The music cd's I gave away as a sort of icebreaker I bought myself.They were the"Best of Miami Vice"single cd compilation you are probably familiar with.Yeah,I spent a few bucks but it was worth it.I met club owners,pretty girls,dj's...some very cool people to say the least.These places were college bars and I was amazed at how many of the twentysomething crowd watched Vice,knew about Vice,and picked up on the vibe as soon as they saw us.Anyway,we'll try and take some pictures that we can download at the end of summer for everybody here to look at.Talk at ya soon.

Thank you Morgana,for posting that pic for me.That was from last summer's club tour,and we hope to have some at the end of this summer for everybody to see.If we run into Tubbs and Valerie,I'll let ya know!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...