CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY MV STYLE!: Under The Covers Operation LoveFest

Vicechic84

Eingefügtes BildWith 'VALENTINE'S DAY' fast approaching (this Sunday is February 14th!) we want to make your special day as memorable as possible. Here at WS that is! Therefore, we have many a question to pose to our MV savy estute members. What do you feel was the most romantic scene on MV? Would you have changed the characters involved in that scene to someone else? Perhaps, even yourself if given the chance? Yup, now's your chance to hook up with Crockett, Tubbs, the lovely ladies Gina or Trudy! Maybe, Frank Mosca is more your speed? Or how about Silk or May Ying? Whomever, floats your boat anything goes! Also get creative and let us know what special date you'd plan for this once a year heart-thumping day of days. Maybe a nice evening on the St. Vitas Dance or a personalized version of `Stormy Weather` by Gina sung especially for you, dancing till the wee hours of the morning with Rico, or some fun at the amusement park with Phil Mayhew. But don`t stop there, and what about your own plans at home with your honey for this special day. Is a candlelit dinner, red roses, chocolate truffles, and romantic music on the agenda for the night. Perhaps, you`ll be tripping the light fantastic with your sweetie followed by a nice coffee in front of a cozy fireplace to end the night. Headed out of town to a romantic getaway for a surprise of all surprises or maybe even a night of all nights in a nice hotel overlooking your city skyline. Maybe being outdoors and one with nature (even tropical, like on a beach, a picnic for two, or skiing at a chalet) is your thing and watching the beautiful sunrise or sunset is what you find to be the ultimate romantic time spent together. Or is being at home snuggling under the covers with your honey is what you favour. Also what are you hoping to get this year (or what did you plan to get) and what was your most memorable surprise or gift of V Day`s past...Ahhhh romance is in the air!...So whatever your idea of the perfect night should be why not let us know. What about your own personal stories of love and romance. How did you meet your significant other and what special event swept you off your feet (or were you the one doing the sweeping!) that made you know that this was `THE ONE` for you. Are you secretly crushing on someone at work, your neighbour or your best friend or what about the one that got away. This is also the perfect opportunity to get your heartfelt message of love for your special someone, family, friends, neighbours or even a secret admirer. Post all your Valentine`s Day wishes and greetings here! And remember, Valentine`s Day isn`t only for couples. It`s for everybody! Everyone has a story! So whether money is no object (and you`re pulling out all the stops a la Al Lombard!), or you`re on a modest budget (via Izzy but please leave the greyhounds at home for this though!), we hope your special day is just that...Special! And with that being said ladies and gents, it`s time to let out your romantic side and let the inquiring minds of MV out to play! You know you want too! ;)Eingefügtes Bild FROM ALL OF US @ WS! :happy:

• Administrators

Although there are some good choices there I prefer to spend Valentine's Day with my significant other!

Guest neworder

Gina pisses me off so has to be Trudy, I find both equally good in the looks department but Trudy has a nicer personality and a less irritating voice. Why isn't EJO an option, I'm sure some ladies would love to spend Valentines day listening to him drone on about the Golden Triangle and all that shiz.

My ideal Valentine's day MUST include Crockett! :happy: and possibly living the cab scene in Prodigal Son. :happy: THAT kiss is... is... is... I can't find the words to describe it!

maybe even a night of all nights in a nice hotel overlooking your city skyline.

This would be wonderful... a hotel overlooking a skyline...For my ex boyfriend the Overlook Hotel will do just fine!

Although there are some good choices there I prefer to spend Valentine's Day with my significant other!

My sentiments exactly! *deeply sighing* :happy:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!Happy Valentine's day everyone!Here's hoping you have a good time on Sunday.If you do, do something for your valentine, what are you going to do?(If your reading this before Valentine's day on Sunday, and don't want to tip off your sweetheart, post it afterwards)I bought a PAJAMAGRAM for my date. (pajamagram.com)

I´d like to spend the Valentines Day with Tubbs on the small island where "The Afternoon Plane" was made:happy:, but of course without Calderone´s cousin and the other bad guys. I´d like to ride with him on a horse along the beach, have a nice candlelit dinner on a deck close to the ocean and ...:dance2:

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I'm taking my wife for dinner & a show by Tommy Mara & the "Legends of Doo Wop" at the Spartan Manor ....NPR, Fl. Tommy sang with the "Crests." His biggest hits are "Cara Mia" & "Sixteen Candles"