Hey from MV Fan in Wisconsin

awats24

Hi Everyone--I just joined yesterday and I'm already in heaven over Dadrian Wilson's Jan Hammer covers...great stuff!I watched MV when it first ran in the 80s. I was probably the only ten-year-old in central Wisconsin that walked around quoting Miami Vice. Just watched The Good Collar a few minutes ago...that ending still gets to me.Looking forward to spending more time on there and figuring out what's what.

You are going to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it here!You have just joined the biggest, nicest, most knowledgeable MIAMI VICE site that exists. We have "experts" on nearly every topic pertaining to MIAMI VICE.Glad you like Dadrian's covers. His work really is fantastic isn't it?Another hightlight is the GLOSSARY section for everything to do with MIAMI VICE.Check out my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section. There you will see my collection of cast and crew items, rare photos, vintage articles, and screen worn MIAMI VICE blazers and vice clothes! It's a section that is a Vice fans dream thread!I'm looking forward to meeting you. We all are!WELCOME to what will now be your favorite site, and it's great to have you join our "family".MIAMI VICE RULES! :thumbsup:-COOPP.S. How did you find us here?

^^^^^^ Yeah, what Cooper said...X2 on the glossary...I can and have and will spend more days there...way too much fun!! Coopers scrapbook section is lots to take at first...Pack a lunch and have fun and oh yeah, Welcome...Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!Nice to see new people on here and as always we all look forward to your postings and chatter.Please participate and have fun. We have a really good group here who are dedicated and true fans

You are going to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it here!You have just joined the biggest' date=' nicest, most knowledgeable MIAMI VICE site that exists. We have "experts" on nearly every topic pertaining to MIAMI VICE.Glad you like Dadrian's covers. His work really is fantastic isn't it?Another hightlight is the GLOSSARY section for everything to do with MIAMI VICE.Check out my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section. There you will see my collection of cast and crew items, rare photos, vintage articles, and screen worn MIAMI VICE blazers and vice clothes! It's a section that is a Vice fans dream thread!I'm looking forward to meeting you. We all are!WELCOME to what will now be your favorite site, and it's great to have you join our "family".MIAMI VICE RULES! :thumbsup:-COOPP.S. How did you find us here?[/quote']I actually found this site searching for Jan Hammer tracks that weren't released...I came a site that mentioned Dadrian Wilson's covers and here I am!

How cool is that?!!Well, what matters is that your here now.I hope you enjoy all the sections here. We sure look forward to any of your posts.If you have any questions about MIAMI VICE or JAN HAMMER, Myself or Dadrian will be here to assist.We're glad your here awats24. :cheers:P.S. Are you more of a fan of JAN HAMMER or MIAMI VICE or both? (there is no wrong answer as I love 'em both!)

Welcome to the great site, Avats! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being here, like any other MV fan.By the way... did you really mean this?

I watched MV when it first ran in the 80s. I was probably the only ten-year-old in central Wisconsin that walked around quoting Miami Vice.

Kind of surprised me... I've been thinking that MV was extremely popular at that time. :confused: