Hi the Miami Vice Cops

HHVice

HI,i am Marius or HHVice.I'm 18 years old and i like to watch Miami Vice...and for the future i want to know more about this fantastic series.Some people like Joe,Carlo or Caipa know me already from the partner site miamivice.info.I hope i will find and understand everything, because english isn't my mother language.Last i want to say,that i like your MV-Picture at the Top of this website very much.This is really coool.!!!!:radio:So...

Thank you very much.I like this website very much, and esspecially the contacts and people her, who are soo friendly and happy.Further i want to sorry my writing english words, which a not alsways perfect.I come from Germany and i have often problem to express words in english.

Welcome and its nice to see the younger crowd here enjoying the finer points of MV!It's hard to get the younger generation to appreciate the older shows and even music for that matter.Glad to hear you enjoy MV and dont' froget to read the postings and learn what it was all really about. There are many diehard fans here with a plethora of information.Enjoy..............