I'M BACK!!!!

Maria714

Hey Vicer's & Vicerettes!!!!I'M BACK!!!!:dance2: And I am thrilled to be back home.:dance2: For those of you who may have been wondering what happened to this Vicerette, I have been on a total system crash since the 11th of this month.:p And it has sincerely been the most excrutiating 10 days of my life.:p I have been able to get on from time to time, but only when I have had the luck of borrowing a computer, or when I have been able to go my local library & access the internet from there. And since I was on borrowed time, I was only able to inform my Administrators Ferrariman & TIMM525 of what was going on & why I have not been on as I am used to being seen.And when my Administrators have not been on, I have chosen a select few to help me pass on the message of what has been happening to me.Cooper & Burnett, My Closest & Dearest Friend & Brother at Heart. Thank You Cooper for all the support that you have given me in these days where I have had no access to my computer and this site.And CageyJG, the most wonderful friend any Vicerette can ask for. It is your willingness to help that has been most appreciated and has meant the world to me. And last, but MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, my wonderful Administrators TIMM525 & Ferrariman. Without the support of the two of you, I really don't think I could have gotten through this ordeal.I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY & AM INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL that through all of this, I have had the support of all of you to see me through.IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME AGAIN!!!!:happy::happy::happy::happy:

She's back, SHE'S BACK!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:Welcome back honey! Don't be gone so long again. :cry:Now your back, now we're happy!!1:thumbsup::thumbsup:I'll bet your as happy as we are! :cheers:-COOP

I am glad you are back!:D:balloon::flowers:You got me worried there for a while!:confused:I am happy to see it was "just" a computer meltdown and not something else.

Welcome back, Maria!!! I'm glad to read it was only a computer problem!!!! And not something else with you or so.....I'm happy you are back - and i wish you a lot of fun again! :D

Thank You Vicers & Vicerettes for the warm welcome back. It is really great to be back home on the site, as I have been going through major Miami-Vice.ws withdrawals here.:p Hopefully this is a one time occurence never to happen again, cause honestly, I don't think I could handle this a second time around.:rolleyes:To all members who have sent me PM's, I will respond to them all as soon as I possibly can.;)Thanks Again to all for the concern. I really do appreciate it very much.

Thanks Matt & Gary for the warm welcome back. It has been an excrutiating 10 days trying to get everything fixed,:rolleyes::p and not knowing what the outcome was going to turn out to be.:eek: But nonetheless, the nightmare seems to be over and done with, at least that's what I am hoping for.And yes Gary, luckily it was a computer issue & not the issue with my health. On that front, I am doing way better than I had been doing.:thumbsup:Thanks Again Guys!!!! I really do appreciate the concern and am thrilled to be back home on the site.:dance2::happy:

Thanks Again Guys & Gals for the warm welcoming back that I have received.:):D It sure feels incredibly great to be back amongst my Miami Vice Family.:happy::thumbsup: For the past 10 days, I have been working non stop to try to find out what happened to my computer, get it fixed, and be back on the forum as fast as I could.:pI still have no clue what happened, and to be honest, I don't even want to know. As long as it got resolved and allowed me to get back as soon as I could. I have missed the forum tremendously, but most of all, I have missed my Vicers & Vicerettes. Thanks again to all who have PM'ed me. I have missed a great deal,:eek: from what I can tell, so I have an endless amount of catching up to do, and the PM's is the 1st place that I will start with. I will answer all PM's as soon as I can.:thumbsup: So for my Vicers & Vicerettes who have PM'ed me, Hold On A Bit More, as I am trying to answer them all as fast as I can, but they will get answered.;):thumbsup:I LOVE "MIAMI VICE" & MY "MIAMI VICE FAMILY":happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome back! I would have missed you' date=' but I just got back from Oahu. :D[/quote']Welcome Back Frey!!!!:dance2: I hope you had a great time at Oahu. You didn't, by any chance, get caught up in that whole Tsunami ordeal did you?:confused:

Welcome Back Frey!!!!:dance2: I hope you had a great time at Oahu. You didn't' date=' by any chance, get caught up in that whole Tsunami ordeal did you?:confused:[/quote']Thanks Maria! :)I had an awesome time! Saw Pearl Harbor, hiked Diamond Head (an inactive volcano that used to be used as an outpost by the US military), and didn't get too sun burned. :D :DI am a "tsunami survivor." :D:dance2: The night before it happened, I put on the local news before going to bed, and we had already been put into a tsunami advisory. At least I knew what was going on at 6AM when the Tsunami warning siren sounded. :eek:My hotel was right on the beach. Everyone who was below the fourth floor got a vertical evacuation. I was on the 9th floor, so it didn't affect me. It could have been a lot worse. I was stuck in my hotel room from 6AM until about 2PM when the warning was lifted.