Thinkman: Best Adventures.

Papa Legba

I'll be eager to hear the answer the answer to this one...A few comments:1. YouTube is incredible for the amount of people that a. know how to post videos (feasibly from VHS cassettes made in the 80s) and b. for the exponential backlog of 80s pop culture material that finds it way to the collection.2. Rupert Hine - Thinkman producer, etc. has an impressive list of recognizable collaborations or credits: Chris deBurch, The Fixx, Tina Turner, Murray Head, Howard Jones, Thompson Twins, Rush, etc.! Vice has been such a big part of my 80s education.3. Memories - Thinkman used to be on my jogging Walkman back when I lived in San Diego! That would sometimes pop on when I used to run the quay wall - it was like a desert next to the airstrip - just one heck of a long run!Eingefügtes Bild

Ready to reveal who the keyboard player was yet? :radio: Wait, was this a question that should've been too easy, and I'm just not getting it?

Wait' date=' was this a question that should've been too easy, and I'm just not getting it?[/quote']Lol. As an American, you probably won't recognise him. British vicers of a certain generation may do though ;)

Somebody's gotta step up to the plate! Just remember, DIS GUY has some 99% of his favorites from across the pond, like The Fixx, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears, Japan, New Order, The Police, Kate Bush, China Crisis, The Pretenders, Portishead, the list goes on, and on, and on... I'm like your unpaid GBR ambassador!

...David Bowie' date=' Elvis Costello, The Cure, The Smiths, Bananarama, Madness, Spandau Ballet, Genesis...[/quote']"Cagey... come back, baby... come back"