Hello All!!

palmtreemedic

Lurked on occasion here, but just recently registered. I was in Paramedic class, and to be honest, decided to wait until I was finished, as I knew my schoolwork wouldn't allow me to post much. It's so great to find a community dedicated to the greatest drama/crime series ever produced. Miami Vice, in my opinion, was light years ahead of its time, and could easily rival or surpass todays shows. You guys and gals have a truly remarkable site here!! I've been promising my friend forever that once I finished school, I was gonna take him with my wife and I to Miami for a trip. Well, we are scheduled for May 18-23. Can I have some recommendations for locations to take them? I've seen tons of Flickr photos, but not sure where they are. Like looking up at the colored bridges, for example: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nino_ary/2260457738/ My fav is this one here : http://www.as.miami.edu/phi/v1/graduate/Miami%20Skyline.JPGWhere is this??? I love it!!! Anyways, thanks for making new MV fans feel like there's a home. You guys are awesome!

Welcome!The first bridge you mention: you can get beneath it on Watson Island, close to what was previously Parrot Jungle.These were taken from that area last September:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildOn Watson Island, you'll find Chalks Airways.On this site there is a fabulous map which shows MV locations plus the glossary is brilliant if you're interested in the locations for specific episodes. Also if you are interested in bridges, go to a site like Bing maps where you can get birds eye views then you can plan how to get to the places where you want to take pictures.Hope you have a great time there