Money for the right vice fan

musicradio78

Hello Miami Vice fans,My name is Brian and I am a Production Assistant in Los Angeles working on a project related to Miami Vice. I'll be in the Miami area on Wednesday taking preliminary photos for the producers of a documentary to be shot and could really use some assistance from a fan with an expertise in locations used in the series (specifically the pilot). In need of the following:1. Location where Crocket's boat was docked in Pilot (including boat slip number)2. Bridge Crocket jumps off in pilot3. Railroad Bridge where Crocket, Tubbs, and Rodriguez argue and discuss case in pilot (after the boat chase)4. Location of Chalk's Airport5. Location of car explosion that kills Eddie in pilot6. Bridge and direction they are heading at end of pilot ("Ever consider a career in Southern Law Enforcement")7. Gas station from "Evan" episode8. Scotty Wheeler's house9. EXACT location where Crocket makes phone call in pilot during "In the Air Tonight." 10. Location where Crocket and Tubbs say their goodbyes and drive off together in "Freefall."11. Courthouse used in series12. Carlisle Hotel where we first see Crocket in pilot13. Mall seen at beginning of "Florence, Italy" episode14. Crocket's wife's house from "Calderon" episode15. Island with lighthouse where Crocket says goodbye to family in hit listWhat I'm needing is someone to list the exact address of each location and list the addresses in the order that most makes sense to reduce driving time.I am paying $50.00 for the above information. Please contact me at bakercreative@gmail.com if you are able to provide the above. I will Email you back and make arrangements with you.Regards,Brian

• 5 years later...

Well, this is odd.  musicradio78 posted this cool MV locations video earlier this year:

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11819-miami-vice-locations-video/

It has almost the exact same locations he requested in this thread, but the photos are supposedly from 2008, two years before this thread was created  Also, DanJ is in a couple of photos.  

The time-space continuum has been violated!