Money for the right vice fan

musicradio78

Hello Miami Vice fans,My name is Brian and I am a Production Assistant in Los Angeles working on a project related to Miami Vice. I'll be in the Miami area on Wednesday taking preliminary photos for the producers of a documentary to be shot and could really use some assistance from a fan with an expertise in locations used in the series (specifically the pilot). In need of the following:1. Location where Crocket's boat was docked in Pilot (including boat slip number)2. Bridge Crocket jumps off in pilot3. Railroad Bridge where Crocket, Tubbs, and Rodriguez argue and discuss case in pilot (after the boat chase)4. Location of Chalk's Airport5. Location of car explosion that kills Eddie in pilot6. Bridge and direction they are heading at end of pilot ("Ever consider a career in Southern Law Enforcement")7. Gas station from "Evan" episode8. Scotty Wheeler's house9. EXACT location where Crocket makes phone call in pilot during "In the Air Tonight." 10. Location where Crocket and Tubbs say their goodbyes and drive off together in "Freefall."11. Courthouse used in series12. Carlisle Hotel where we first see Crocket in pilot13. Mall seen at beginning of "Florence, Italy" episode14. Crocket's wife's house from "Calderon" episode15. Place where cars are burried in "Definitely Miami."What I'm needing is someone to list the exact address of each location and list the addresses in the order that most makes sense to reduce driving time.I am paying $50.00 for the above information. Please contact me at bakercreative@gmail.com if you are able to provide the above. I will Email you back and make arrangements with you.Regards,Brian

First, you'd want to check out our GLOSSARY section, and visit LOCATIONS.Then I would PM our member, DANJ. He's our resident local who lives there, and can take you on a tour of the sites. Don't forget to plug this site on the show, or in the credits in exchange for the information we provide.We WANT the publicity!Also, if you get all the information off the GLOSSARY, being it took good people a TON of time adding, and researching it, it would be kind and the right thing to do, to donate the $50.00 to this site. That would be the KIND thing to do.Thanks, and WELCOME!-COOP

You beat me to the punch Coop and yes I agree that the sites locations are all listed here with the help of many MV enthusiasts.(too bad that "rbravo" site is down with the sat and aerial photos)Please keep us posted musicradio as to what your project is and how its going and especially when it will air. I would be very interested in watching, as probably every single person on this board.

We would CERTAINLY be interested in anything produced and aired about Miami Vice!!!! Please let us know when it will be showing/available!!

Brian,I just sent you a mail with all the location infos you wanted. To do it that fast I could not compile a driving directory but the exact adresses with the indication if they are in downtown, Miami Beach or else will help you quickly to line them up. For example, there are lots of adresses at Miami River, downtown. Also, we have a location map here on the site that corresponds with the document I sent you.Hope that helps.Please let us know when the documentary is out and how to get it.CU,TomP.S. Crockett´s phone call in the pilot with the "Air tonight" song was shot on Mac Arthur causeway (exact place unknown). A crew member told us that the phone booth and the neon sign ("Bernay´s") were both fake and just placed on location to make it look more interesting.

UpdateHi Friends,Danj sent me an Email and we're meeting up tomorrow. Thank you for the help! I actually bought a PDF of the Miami Vice book last night on Lulu via download.I'll give the money to Danj, but maybe he'd be willing to donate some of it back to the site since that was how we found each other.I'll keep everyone on the site posted on the project as we'll be doing a heavy focus on legacy of the show and the fans during the shoot in Miami. The current timing to shoot in Miami will be this fall.Stay tuned...Brian

If DanJ takes you around to show you the vice sights (he absolutely knows what he's doing, and is good at it) then he deserves the money for his time and gas.I'm also looking forward to the show!Don't forget to plug this site!!!-COOP

My gosh, an under five hour turnaround on a lot of highly specialized Vice intel. Truly impressive.Behold, the power of M.V.ws!

under five hour turnaround on a lot of highly specialized Vice intel. Truly impressive.Behold, the power of M.V.ws!

ANOTHER reason we should be credited on the show.

Well we should all deserve a big round of clap.......I mean applause!!!This project sounds very interesting. Must be a "before and after" type shoot? Surely the palm trees will be bigger??? :D