CONGRATULATIONS STANLEY TUCCI!!!!

Maria714

Congratulations to Stanley Tucci "Frank Mosca" for winning an Oscar tonight as Best Supporting Actor for "The Lovely Bones"!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:WAY TO GO FRANK MOSCA!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Congratulations to Stanley Tucci "Frank Mosca" for winning an Oscar tonight as Best Supporting Actor for "The Lovely Bones"!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup: WAY TO GO FRANK MOSCA!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Yeah, I too mentioned out loud that a MIAMI VICE alumni won an Oscar. :thumbsup:I like Tucci. :cheers:BTW he's not Italian, he's actually of Lebanese ancestory I think he once said.

Yeah' date=' I too mentioned out loud that a MIAMI VICE alumni won an Oscar. :thumbsup:I like Tucci. :cheers:[/quote']I also like Stanley Tucci!!!!:happy: Hated him as Frank Mosca....but on the same token....also liked him.:happy: I am thrilled for him.:clap::clap:

What's he missing?:confused:

Tucci just needs an Emmy, a Grammy, (he has the Oscar now) and a Tony.PMT has none of the above.

Tucci just needs an Emmy' date=' a Grammy, (he has the Oscar now) and a Tony.PMT has none of the above.[/quote']I can see him possibly getting an Emmy & A Tony, but isn't the Grammy for singing?:confused: I sometimes get lost with all these awards.:o Does Tucci sing?:confused:

Actually Stanley Tucci came close to winning a Grammy Award in 2008, when he was nominated for 2008 Best Spoken Word Album for Children - "The One And Only Shrek".I Wikipedia'ed him!!!!;)

Tucci just needs an Emmy' date=' a Grammy, (he has the Oscar now) and a Tony.PMT has none of the above.[/quote']Doesn't make PMT a bad person. ;)

Congrats to Stanley Tucci:clap: I fell asleep and missed that last night:o Have to google that and watch it.He does get the CHARACTER parts :thumbsup:I'm curious - who has been winning in that category of Supporting Actor this year - that is Golden Globe, SAG Awards, etc.??

Now just checked the Oscar winners. In the Best Supporting Actor category, the winner is Christoph Waltz.It does not appear that Stanley Tucci won an Academy Award last night.Performance by an actor in a supporting roleMatt Damon in "Invictus" (Warner Bros.)Woody Harrelson in "The Messenger" (Oscilloscope Laboratories)Christopher Plummer in "The Last Station" (Sony Pictures Classics)Stanley Tucci in "The Lovely Bones" (DreamWorks in association with Film4, Distributed by Paramount)Christoph Waltz in "Inglourious Basterds" (The Weinstein Company) - Winner

Christoph Waltz in "Inglourious Basterds" (The Weinstein Company) - Winner

My sincere apologies to Stanley Tucci, Cooper & Burnett, and all Vicers & Vicerettes from this site.:o I was so excited with the thought that an alumni of Miami Vice had actually won an Oscar, that I must have seriously mistaken his nomination for an actual win. I truly do apologize for my mistake.:oBut on that note, Stanley Tucci, next year will be your year.:thumbsup:;)P.S.:Thank You DJAngel for clearing this up.:flowers:

BTW he's not Italian' date=' he's actually of Lebanese ancestory I think he once said.[/quote']He's Italian. You might be thinking of Tony Shalhoub, his co-star in "Big Night" (good movie), who is Lebanese.

Maria714' date=' yes hopefully next year is his year. There is still reason to celebrate because of his nomination :clap:[/quote']Oh, don't get me wrong DJAngel, I am still celebrating,:dance2: even after I found out that I had been mistaken. But in my eyes, he is still an Oscar winner,;) no matter who they chose.Stanley Tucci....If you're reading this.... In honor of being such a Wonderful Actor & having been an Alumni of Miami Vice, I take it upon myself to present you with the Oscar Award that you should have received.Eingefügtes Bild

He's Italian. You might be thinking of Tony Shalhoub' date=' his co-star in "Big Night" (good movie), who is Lebanese.[/quote']That is possible, however, I have no idea who tony Shalhoub is, and can't imagine reading anything about him, I know Tucci. However, if you say he's Italian, then that's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Doesn't make PMT a bad person. ;)

I was not implying he was a bad person. Nor did I say that. I love PMT! I meant it in good nature, after all, the boasts and ego of Vice era PMT is documented quite well.

He should have that big, muscular guy from "Contempt of Court" that intimidated witnesses sit in on the nominating process...he would be sure to win it then!:clap: