• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• MrsEvanFreed

• widereceiver 88

• Administrators

Vanity in "By Hooker By Crook" for season 3Drawing a blank on any others.

Vanity in "By Hooker By Crook" for season 3Drawing a blank on any others.

The other ex-GF appeared in more than one episode.

Here's a question for u guysHe appeared in a season 3 episode and was also in a few James Bond movies?

walter gotell

No CoopNot Walter Cotell' date=' try again[/quote']Are you sure? I thought he was in James Bond movies. ?(

Here's a question for u guysHe appeared in a season 3 episode and was also in a few James Bond movies?

Walter Gotell was in:FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE 1963THE SPY WHO LOVED ME 1977MOONRAKER 1979FOR YOUR EYES ONLY 1981OCTO***** 1983A VIEW TO A KILL 1985-COOP

Hi CoopI have to apologise to u, that is correct it was Walter I was looking at his character name, MAX KLIZER.Will be a bit more careful next time.

Hi CoopI have to apologise to u' date=' that is correct it was Walter I was looking at his character name, MAX KLIZER.Will be a bit more careful next time.[/quote']No problem pal! :thumbsup:

Prince was dating quite a few woman like Manuela Testolini and Nona Gaye, even Carmen Electra at some stage, but are u perhaps looking for Sheila E.?

Prince was dating quite a few woman like Manuela Testolini and Nona Gaye' date=' even Carmen Electra at some stage, but are u perhaps looking for Sheila E.?[/quote']Sheila E. played the drums in the song GLAMOUROUS LIFE in the episode THE HOME INVADERS, but I don't recall her in MIAMI VICE.

Besides Melanie Griffith who was married to D.J. another ex of him also played in M.V.Who was she?

You probably mean Patti D'Arbanville who appeared as Mrs. Stone in "Back in the World".

Correct BrendaHow about his oneShe played in a movie called CURLY SUE as a very qute little girl some time ago, in which Vice episode does she play in and as who? She's obviously a grown up now.

Correct BrendaHow about his oneShe played in a movie called CURLY SUE as a very qute little girl some time ago' date=' in which Vice episode does she play in and as who? She's obviously a grown up now.[/quote'] Lori 'Blondie' Swann in Death and the Lady

Patti D'Arbanville and DJ were never married.

That's correct. They were never married, they just have a child together, Jesse.