Ray Ban's Worn By Don Johnson On The Show

Fresh Prince

• Administrators

That's odd, I own all ten pair of "original" glasses worn by Sonny! ;):eek:Yea right! Good luck!

Coop already owns the real thing:clap:What proof does this seller have that this item is the real thing?

Exactamundo.DJAngel, wait till you see the cool stuff that I'm going to show you all. I have some interesting stuff to show. :thumbsup:

Well unless I'm missing something they did post an explanation and history.Not that it means it's true but no one here seems to dispute it either?I think those Ray Ban's are worth $100 regardless if DJ wore them or not :confused:

If you believe that those were worn by DJ then I have swampland in Florida for sale that DJ once sat on with Elvis.Call me ....lets talk price.................

Well, the sunglasses have sold to the high bidder.I have posted an update, and new info on a new thread entitled, DJ's RARE SCREEN WORN RAYBANS! in the scrapbook section on these very sunglasses.You don't want to miss it.-COOP

Congratulations C&B I am sure you will enjoy your new sunglasses. I am glad if I was able to assist in your obtaining them as that was my goal, not that you get them per se, but anyone here interested...As for other members I am disappointed as it seems that hypocrisy runs deep here, whenever I post something people either slant it or silenty swoop it.That's why as with last sunglasses this was also last thing I shared here.

• Administrators

$355 for a pair of Rayban's that Don Johnson supposedly wore. :eek: For that price DJ would have to hand deliver them to my front door.