daytime or night time soaps

karebear

Back in the 80's or maybe early 90's did anybody watch the soaps and have any favorites they watched?I watched Days Of Our Lives mostly and sometimes others.

There was a time there when I also used to watch "Days Of Our Lives". Gosh, it seems like AGES ago.:rolleyes: It was back in the days when Kayla & Patch were together. And the Brady children were, well, still children.Nowadays, I watch soaps from 1pm till 4pm....although sometimes the recorded version of that day.;) But now it's "All My Children", "One Life To Live" & "General Hospital".Saundra Santiago (Gina) is on "One Life To Live" now. She is playing the role of Cristian & Antonio Vegas Mother. Just how lucky can this woman be....she plays Mother to 2 of the hottest guys daytime has to offer. Kamar De Los Reyes (Antonio Vega) & David Fumero (Cristian Vega).:happy: What I would give to walk a day in those daytime shoes.:D

I've met Kamar a few years ago and yes he is hot in person. I'm glad Cristian has a story with Layla and Jessica now Carlotta can be on more.

I've met Kamar a few years ago and yes he is hot in person. I'm glad Cristian has a story with Layla and Jessica now Carlotta can be on more.

You met Kamar De Los Reyes in person.:eek: Please....oh please tell me that you have a pic of this!!!!!Before my computer crashed back in February, I, not only had complete albums from our "Miami Vice Cast Members", but also from all my daytime hunks. All were lost when I had to re-do my whole computer.:cry: But nothing compares to an actual live photo.On A Side Note: I like Bree Williamson/Jessica Buchanan Brennan.... But this whole storyline they've got going now.... is really working my last nerve. She's becoming so incredibly annoying.

I'd have to say I'm partial to both day/night time dramas. Days of Our Lives, As the World Turns (ending this September), General Hospital and the Young & the Restless are my fav's. As for nightime, I watch the newly resurrected Melrose Place (although I watched the original too) and this one doesn't really compare to that one. But most (if not all shows) have a soap opera type style to them (in terms of continuation). Shows like Prison Break, 24, Smallville, Ghost Whisperer and even MV (although not in the tradional sense of the soap opera) follow the same continuous cycle to get us fans hooked! Yup, it's definitely working! :p