Robert Culp Died

sredd

I loved "I Spy" when I was a kid. Other shows he did were OK, but he was cool in "I Spy". Hope he didn't suffer and his family will be at peace with it.:flowers:

Robert CulpYeah, I'm really going to miss him. He and Bill Cosby were great in I-SPY. Kelly Robinson & Alexander Scot In later years I thought of them as the predecesors to Crockett and Tubbs. Culp was also in numerous Columbo mysteries most of the time as the bad guy, but every once in awhile as the good guy, and who could ever forget him playing that Fed Bill Maxwell in The Greatest American hero (Ralph and the flying suit). I have a couple of seasons of I-Spy on DVD, but I never have gotten The Greatest American Hero. I'm going to miss Robert Culp alot.

• Administrators

He was the greatest. Loved him in Greatest American Hero."Get the jammies Ralph!" :)RIP!

I think they said he fell and hit his head while going for a walk.I wonder what happened. Did he trip?RIP Robert Culp.

Yeah' date=' I'm really going to miss him. He and Bill Cosby were great in I-SPY. Kelly Robinson & Alexander Scot In later years I thought of them as the predecesors to Crockett and Tubbs. Culp was also in numerous Columbo mysteries most of the time as the bad guy, but every once in awhile as the good guy, and who could ever forget him playing that Fed Bill Maxwell in The Greatest American hero (Ralph and the flying suit). I have a couple of seasons of I-Spy on DVD, but I never have gotten The Greatest American Hero. I'm going to miss Robert Culp alot.[/quote']For episodes of The Greatest American Hero try Hulu:http://www.hulu.com/search?query=The+Greatest+American+Hero&st=0