DJ's RARE SCREEN WORN RAYBANS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I know Ferrariman thinks I paid way too much, and in most cases, I'd agree with him.However, my case is much different than most.Not many people have the extensive collection of rare MIAMI VICE memorabilia that I do.If I didn't have a collection like this, I certainly wouldn't have paid that much.If I didn't make expensive purchases like this, think of what items I currently own that are very expensive that I wouldn't have to be able to share with everyone.However, I do have this collection, so I wanted to aquire it for my prized rare Vice collection.I'll continue to share my aquisitions with you.P.S. Don't worry, I can easily afford it. ;)

• Administrators

Yup, big bucks for shades! Especially for someone without a head! ;)Seriously, I didn't realize at first that it was actually you that won them! As much as I'd like to have them, I have to be realistic and pay my bills. I did however win a McDonald's helicopter this week though for a whopping $3.49! More in my ballpark.I guess we all have our "Vices"! ;)

Yup' date=' big bucks for shades! Especially for someone without a head! ;)Seriously, I didn't realize at first that it was actually you that won them! As much as I'd like to have them, I have to be realistic and pay my bills. I did however win a McDonald's helicopter this week though for a whopping $3.49! More in my ballpark.I guess we all have our "Vices"! ;)[/quote']Your right, we do all have our "VICES" :). People just get whatever is important enough to them.(Glad you got the helicopter.)There would have been a sad void in my collecion without the special lense wayfarers.$365.00 is costly, however, I do what is necessary for the sake of this site.

Your right' date=' we do all have our "VICES" :). People just get whatever is important enough to them.(Glad you got the helicopter.)There would have been a sad void in my collecion without the special lense wayfarers.$365.00 is costly, however, I do what is necessary for the sake of this site.[/quote']You guys are so FUNNYEingefügtes Bild

Yup' date=' big bucks for shades! Especially for someone without a head! ;)Seriously, I didn't realize at first that it was actually you that won them! As much as I'd like to have them, I have to be realistic and pay my bills. I did however win a McDonald's helicopter this week though for a whopping $3.49! More in my ballpark.I guess we all have our "Vices"! ;)[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

What's so funny?I don't understand.

I dont' understand why the laughing dog.Please explain.

• Administrators

What's so funny?I don't understand.

No big mystery here. Read posts 27 & 28 of this topic. That's what DJAngel found funny. She confirms it by quoting those again with the laughing dog in posts 29 & 30

Man' date=' what a buy! I've asked you once or twice before on some other occasions:D,....HOW do you do this!!:clap::clap:My congratulations![/quote']Thank you my friend.Here are a few more photos.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildAt least, I'll be able to determine difinitively what the lense size was for the raybans he wore on the series, if they came in different sizes back then.

I am furiously consuming Wonka Bars trying to win the golden ticket to Coop's M.V. museum!

Eingefügtes BildHey, you WON!!!C'mon over cageyJG! :clap:

Wow great find Coop. I am convinced you have a Daytona stashed away on your estate somewhere.....

Nah......my buddy JURRASIC NARC has a Daytona.....but I like your idea. I'll get one someday.

Another amazing item Coop!!! :clap:Thanks for let us be part of your vice-filled life!

Eingefügtes Bild

I too want to visit the museum but we don't have those here, so there's no chance I can get the golden ticket... :cry:

Eingefügtes BildAt least' date=' I'll be able to determine difinitively what the lense size was for the raybans he wore on the series, if they came in different sizes back then.[/quote']I would guess 49 or 50 mm. The 54 mm would be to big for his tiny little feace back then :) On my wayfarer the size is mentioned. Not on these?

I would guess 49 or 50 mm. The 54 mm would be to big for his tiny little feace back then :) On my wayfarer the size is mentioned. Not on these?

I'll let you know when it arrives this week.