MV-inspired Rolling Stones bootleg!

Lar

Being an avid music collector, I've come across more than a few unofficial live recordings of various bands. Here's one I found on the net tonight I bet you guys will love (I don't personally have this, but I want it!):Eingefügtes Bild(a show from Miami in 1994, if anyone's interested)

Very nice cover !:radio::radio:Presumably very rare' date=' I think ! Google only shows a few results.[/quote']A factory-pressed silver disc (an official copy, as if there can even be an "official" bootleg!) probably is a tough find; Since these aren't huge companies, only so many copies are pressed, and finding them can be tricky. CDR copies of the original factory pressed disc are usually much more easily found, and shows can be found for free download online easily (downloads often have copies of the artwork included). In fact, I'm downloading this show with the artwork included right now!A much nicer artwork scan:Eingefügtes BildI absolutely LOVE the fact they went the extra mile not only with the logo, but with the font on the tracklisting! Maybe it's the MV fan in me talking, but that's some of the coolest boot artwork I've seen.

great - yet again proving Miami = hand in hand with Miami Vice.Wasnt there a survey a few years ago stating that when most people thought of Miami they thought of Miami Vice.!:D

the bassist (black guy in the middle) is darryl jones. anything he does is worth a listen. i was suprised to see him take those stones gigs. hey, if the money's right...cool cd. thanks for sharing.