Cool Jackets

Stinger390X

Well ... for the last couple of weeks I have heard commercials on local radio regarding the new line of summer light jackets from the BAY up here in the great white north.Decided to check them out and they are actually quite nice...except for a couple of things.First off, they are three button jackets instead of two, and the fabric is a bit bland in both colour and texture. The idea was good as they are indeed lightweight, three pocketed summer wear, but the cut is just not right. The colours are very plain, so no luck on getting retro "Sonny Fashions" up here anytime soon.After hearing the commercials I was exited, but that came to an abrupt halt tonight when I entered a Bay store and checked them out.If any other Canadians (or American shoppers visiting) wish to check them out, they are made under the brand name "Hudson North" at the Hudson Bay company ("The Bay" to us Hosers)Oh yeh...forgot to mention...They only cost 60 bucks!

And here I'm thinking with a topic title reading, "Cool Jackets", they would, in fact, be cool. :rolleyes:

That seems to be a common theme, Stinger.We, as Vicers, may like the dark colors for that S3 dark color look, but most of the colors being made for men now will be very bland. Thus, it makes that "Smuggler's Blues" medium blue linen jacket impossible to find. Here's another one I would love to have, but good luck trying to find:Eingefügtes Bild

Nice find Fresh Prince! Again with the "Three button" I guess it is very hard to find two button jackets like Versachi and Armani.

You know, if the trend is toward 3-button and really blah colors, then I will keep looking in the thrift stores. I have found some cool 2-button blazers there recently. With the return of the extreme heat here in Florida, it's time to put them away for now.

It's amazing' date=' all the jackets I own, and I want MORE! I love jackets like women like shoes! :happy:[/quote']no woman love more than JUST shoes:D

I like the color in the photo - but they are calling it Maroon :confused: ?

I don't know, for me it's an accurate representation. You could contact them for more info. I suppose.

WOW!!!225 pounds that's..............................carry the two.............add three..........divide by twice the square root of pi.............................times the quantitive value of the Hubble Constant...............................I make it out be about 450 dollars?????