Score from Calderone's Demise

MVfan

I was watching this episode last night, and there's a piece of score that plays for just a few seconds when Tubbs is on his way to Angelina's house for the first time - it pretty much stops playing when she answers the door. Does anyone know what this piece is?

I was watching this episode last night' date=' and there's a piece of score that plays for just a few seconds when Tubbs is on his way to Angelina's house for the first time - it pretty much stops playing when she answers the door. Does anyone know what this piece is?[/quote']Yes. It's JAN HAMMER playing a quickened version of the MARINA THEME (the best version was heard in THE GREAT McCARTHY, and in other episodes.)I too like this version, and had it ripped once from the DVD.Our own DADRIAN WILSON has done a cover of the McCARTHY version of this theme in the downloads section for you to hear. It's the same theme, just played slower than in CALDERONE's DEMISE.-COOP

That's it! Thanks so much. I'm glad to have found the cover - I was hoping there would be one.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: