• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There Is A Distrubance in The ForceI sense that something has changed ?!?Eingefügtes Bild

O.K., that's hot. :clap:That's two thirds of a fantasy of mine. :):thumbsup:

O.K.' date=' that's hot. :clap:[/quote']Too bad SW had to be so PC, for the kiddies.Lesbians would have improved everything about the series. Wait, isn't it PC now to recognize, appreciate, and welcome gays and lesbians?So, it turns out SW was not PC. Shame on Lucas :p:thumbsdown::eek: .

• 1 month later...

I want it. It's expensive, but I want it.There is a new book by BEN BURT that explains the sound effects from the films, and has a sound chip that will let you hear the sound effects. The book is about $60.00.

i secretly tok this pic of what my boyfriend was doing on his PC the other night. I'm a bit concerned cos it looks like he's redesigning the deathstar & he appears to have developed a wheeze when speaking....what should i do guys??Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

Im also a star wars fanatic, I truly love everything Mandalorian, except how they ruined that line w/ that stupid series on Cartoon Network, now Mandalorians are all peace loving San Francisco types instead of uber warriors whom even Jedi are afraid of, seriously brought me down and ruined that great book series by Karen Traviss and halted the rest of her 501st series not to mention a stand alone Boba Fett book

Im also a star wars fanatic' date=' I truly love everything Mandalorian, except how they ruined that line w/ that stupid series on Cartoon Network, now Mandalorians are all peace loving San Francisco types instead of uber warriors whom even Jedi are afraid of, seriously brought me down and ruined that great book series by Karen Traviss and halted the rest of her 501st series not to mention a stand alone Boba Fett book[/quote']That was a stupid idea. I don't conside it cannon.Besides, have you seen my huge STAR WARS CAST AND CREW ITEMS PHOTOS of my collection and articles?It's in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION dude! :thumbsup: