HAPPY BIRTHDAY .WS!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Jan Hammer isn't the only one celebrating a birthday today. Today officially marks the beginning of our 3rd year online! It's been fun so far and in my opinion, just keeps getting better! Please stick with us as the best is yet to come!Ferrariman

:balloon:HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY MIAMI-VICE.WS!!!!:balloon:I am "THRILLED" to be a Member of this "GREAT & MAGNIFICENT" site!!!!:happy::clap::thumbsup::fireworks::fireworks:Here's To Many More Years Of Being A Member Of A Site Dedicated To The "BEST" Show Ever!!!!:D:cheers::happy::fireworks::fireworks:

Jan Hammer isn't the only one celebrating a birthday today. Today officially marks the beginning of our 3rd year online! It's been fun so far and in my opinion' date=' just keeps getting better! Please stick with us as the best is yet to come!Ferrariman[/quote']Two reasons to celebrate! :cheers:

Marilyn said it. Not quite often you see so devoted fans who keep things rolling as good as they do, so i thank you. I am humbly proud to be a part of such a fine legacy. Let's make it last, 'kay?

• Administrators

That's the plan Jim! We hope to be around for many years to come! ;)

Happy anniversery mv.wsI wish to say a big thank you:happy: to the team for making this site so much fun to be!!! ( and "safe" place to be)I really appreciate all the work you put in!

Happy anniversary, ws!:cheers: This great site wouldn´t be the same without the wonderful members who always work so hard for it!

Thanks to ferrariman for directing me to this site:clap:. And thanks to the admin. people and dedicated fans who make this the great site that it is.Happy birthday and may there be many more.:cheers:

Beginning our 3rd year! Wow! How time flies when your having fun! A great big pat on the back to everyone for making this site the best MV site in the world! Happy Anniversary WS! :cake::cheers::thumbsup::clap::balloon:

• Administrators

And here's the birthday present for you all::gift::gift::gift:I uploaded a new banner created by Shill.Just click on the lower left corner in the yellow bar at the bottom of this site an choose "3 years online". Additionally to the new banner will follow a new style with new colors as soon as possible. Stay tuned.Thanks to all of our members who make this a beautiful place to be.

The BANNER looks AWESOME SHILL!!!!:clap::clap:I LOVE IT!!!!:happy::fireworks: AND can I say....I LOVE the picture of Sonny that you used.:happy::thumbsup: GREAT JOB SHILL!!!!:fireworks::clap::thumbsup: YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!:thumbsup:;)

And here's the birthday present for you all::gift::gift::gift:I uploaded a new banner created by Shill.Just click on the lower left corner in the yellow bar at the bottom of this site an choose "3 years online". Additionally to the new banner will follow a new style with new colors as soon as possible. Stay tuned.Thanks to all of our members who make this a beautiful place to be.

:shout: Shill, you are now the OFFICIAL BANNER MAKER for the site. :shout::clap::thumbsup::cheers:I have it up right now.