St. Vitus Dance - episodes?

CountryMom

I was trying to figure out all of the episodes that showed some aspect of Sonny's boat from the interior.I know there were a bunch, but I can only think of Theresa, Duty & Honor, and Child's Play. Others?Thanks!(new here but long time lurker)

• Administrators

Off the top of my head. "Brother's Keeper" "No Exit" "Payback" "Stone's War" "Shadow In The Dark" "Forgive Us Our Debts" "Theresa" "Love At First Sight" "Deliver Us From Evil" & "Line Of Fire"I'm sure our members can remember a few more!

Kinda off topic, but ... when I was watching Payback on TNN for the first time in over a decade, I was rather surprised when Sonny went down below to the boat's interior. I had no earthly idea that speedboats had an interior at all, and the size of it was shocking to me.Anyway, my question is: While we see the St. Vitus interior often, isn't Payback the only time we see the interior of any of Sonny's various speedboats?

• Administrators

I believe you are correct. But wasn't that Kates/Reydolfo's boat when he went to get him a beer? ("Who was your bartender this time last year?")Here are some great pics of the interiors from the glossary.Check out these links.Click ---> hereClick ---> here

• 5 years later...

Timm525 is correct.  We see the interior of Reydolfo's Scarab.

So, is it true that we NEVER see the interior of any of Crockett's go-fast boats?

The interiors of those boats are surprisingly spacious. 

I didn't even know Sonny's go fast boats had interiors.

Don't forget that they used two different boats over the five seasons.

In season one he was on a 38' but later he was on the 42'