torture device in "Free Verse"

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

What manner of torture device was this being used on that guy, the treacherous friend of Sandoval and his daughter? It was at that deserted house that was swept by Switek, Zito and some CRT officers. The dude had a black sack over his head and something was making a strange noise, like a grinding or a drilling type sound. When the sack was removed, I couldn't see anything touching his face, though it was bleeding quite a bit. What was going on here? Why did his captor have those headphones on? And what does "CRT" stand for?

I think they were playing rap music. :clap:I don't mind second hand smoke so much as "second hand rap" when a vibrating car pulls up beside me in traffic!:D

I'm guessing he was smacked around at first (thus the blood), then they put the cover over his face so he had no idea if it was day or night, he couldn't identify anyone, and he wouldn't know if he was going to be hit at any moment, which they may have from time to time. They also put on a horrible sound to make him crack, and prevent him from sleeping or rest. It is psychologically damaging to hear something like this all the time. He may beg them to stop, promising to tell them anything they want to know.The guy with the earphones is covering his ears from the horrible sound.-COOP

I'm guessing he was smacked around at first (thus the blood)' date=' then they put the cover over his face so he had no idea if it was day or night, he couldn't identify anyone, and he wouldn't know if he was going to be hit at any moment, which they may have from time to time. They also put on a horrible sound to make him crack, and prevent him from sleeping or rest. It is psychologically damaging to hear something like this all the time. He may beg them to stop, promising to tell them anything they want to know.The guy with the earphones is covering his ears from the horrible sound.-COOP[/quote']Almost as bad as listening to mainline media's "Nightly News."

Almost as bad as listening to mainline media's "Nightly News."

"ALMOST" being the key word here. :)