Jacket File

MV86

I'd love to read all their personnel jacket/files. I'd bet they'd be interesting if there really were ones for each of them. Castillo's of course I think would have some of it left out with all he did. Thanks ENC

I'd love to read all their personnel jacket/files. I'd bet they'd be interesting if there really were ones for each of them. Castillo's of course I think would have some of it left out with all he did. Thanks ENC

That sounds like it might a be challenge for a new Fan Fiction thread....!

• Administrators

... Castillo's of course I think would have some of it left out with all he did...

I don't think even he knows all that he did? Most likely his file would be else where's in some spooky alphabet soup organization that no one ever heard of. Or maybe just with the DEA.

I don't think even he knows all that he did? Most likely his file would be else where's in some spooky alphabet soup organization that no one ever heard of. Or maybe just with the DEA.

He probably shared an office with Robert MCall......:rauchen:

hate to ask! but why do they call it a "jacket"?

Because it keeps all of those personnel forms nice and warm...

I thought this was going to be yet another thread about Crockett's spiffy jackets. Pleasantly surprised.Just one note, though. I thought the terms "jacket" and "file" were interchangeable, so you wouldn't hear them back-to-back because it'd be redundant. Could be wrong.

I thought this was going to be yet another thread about Crockett's spiffy jackets. Pleasantly surprised.Just one note' date=' though. I thought the terms "jacket" and "file" were interchangeable, so you wouldn't hear them back-to-back because it'd be redundant. Could be wrong.[/quote']They are the same.....I was just being a cheeky B**tard....

Hey there, JD, my post wasn't meant as a response to anything you posted. I was just adding my thoughts to the thread. Didn't want you to think I was singling you out.

Hey there' date=' JD, my post wasn't meant as a response to anything you posted. I was just adding my thoughts to the thread. Didn't want you to think I was singling you out.[/quote']Ha ha, no worries.... no worries at all.

Boy do I feel dumb,knowing they are the same. If that's the case why say go pull(insert name) jacket file?

They usually just said "Trudy...go pull "so and so's" jacket" which actually means get me the folder with all the dirty tidbits of either all the good things they ever did like commodations, or all the bad things they ever did such as arrests, convictions etc. It's just a dosier...and NO they did not use the terms together as it would be redundant as someone else has pointed out.

• Administrators
Boy do I feel dumb' date='knowing they are the same. If that's the case why say go pull(insert name) jacket file?[/quote']What ep. did you hear them say jacket file together?I can't remember one...?

That sounds like it might a be challenge for a new Fan Fiction thread....!

Honey Caipi just told me I can copy my fan fic over here since they can't get to the stories for awhile....so after I finish my fan fic which is getting closer. Well then, Maybbeee Maybbbeeeeeeee.

What ep. did you hear them say jacket file together?I can't remember one...?

Maybe they didn't,although I thought they did:confused::confused:

I thought this was going to be yet another thread about Crockett's spiffy jackets. Pleasantly surprised.Just one note' date=' though. I thought the terms "jacket" and "file" were interchangeable, so you wouldn't hear them back-to-back because it'd be redundant. Could be wrong.[/quote']
They are the same.....I was just being a cheeky B**tard....
Now VC I didn't know that so you taught me something. I thought it was but who knows I was never a police officer. And Jonny you are a cheeky bloke:D

• Administrators
Maybe they didn't' date='although I thought they did:confused::confused:[/quote']Figures. :D:D:D

I thought this was going to be yet another thread about Crockett's spiffy jackets. Pleasantly surprised.Just one note' date=' though. I thought the terms "jacket" and "file" were interchangeable, so you wouldn't hear them back-to-back because it'd be redundant. Could be wrong.[/quote']You're right Viceman. The jacket is actually the manilla folder that holds all the paper files...... like an outer clothing jacket.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL to keep the files nice and warm hahaha! LOL no seriously hee hee hee

You're right Viceman.The jacket is actually the manilla folder that holds all the paper files...... like an outer clothing jacket.

AHHHHHH the mystery is solved!! thanks, JD!!!