Who is it?

miamijimf

Also, as a warning to everybody, don't cross the street directly in front of the Clevelander. Apparently, there is a black hole in area of the Clevelander. Just look what happened to this unfortunate Miami Beach taxi:Eingefügtes Bild

Okay....I know I'm gonna come off as being really dumb here:rolleyes:....but how do I get to the pic in question? I tried attempting to find it on my own, but that was totally useless. Sad statement to make....considering I've been here for 7 months now & still am learning how to do certain things.:rolleyes:

Yes but not to worry. Professor Steven Hawking believes that positive particles can escape black holes.

Great. Please coat all those tall, stunningly beautiful models (the female ones) with lots of positive particles. That way, they can escape the Clevelander's black hole, and will still be walking up and down the street as I sit and enjoy my Cafe con leche, and enjoy the view as they pass by.

Okay....I know I'm gonna come off as being really dumb here:rolleyes:....but how do I get to the pic in question? I tried attempting to find it on my own' date=' but that was totally useless. Sad statement to make....considering I've been here for 7 months now & still am learning how to do certain things.:rolleyes:[/quote']You are not the only one. I only know how to get the satellite GOOGLE EARTH, and I doubt I would recognize anybody by the top of their head at 1500 feet.

You are not the only one. I only know how to get the satellite GOOGLE EARTH' date=' and I doubt I would recognize anybody by the top of their head at 1500 feet.[/quote']Oh....I downloaded the application, searched all up & down South Beach....made myself dizzy in the process:rolleyes:....and just gave up. Now, I'm hoping somebody takes pity on this Vicerette & posts the picture for me.:)

Oh....I downloaded the application' date=' searched all up & down South Beach....made myself dizzy [/quote']Actually, you don't need to do all that. maps.google.comHere's the address you enter:1036 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL (don't worry about zip code - leave it off) Then type in the address you want to see and select Satellite view. Zoom and click on red pin head to get Streetview. Explore. Done.