Linen in Zara shops this summer

Fresh Prince

For those with a Zara shop near you, I've noticed there are loads of linen suits and generally 80s looking designs. There are white, beige, gray linen suits and wicked looking blue blazers available. I would take photos but not sure what their policy is on that. Good news if you haven't got one near you is that a friend of mine who works at one of their shops tells me that they will open an online store by the end of the year. Blazers are generally between £60 and £80.Also, asos, has a cool blue cotton blazer among others, I bought one as you could see from my post when wearing it, it looks pretty good. I'm quite happy with it. £50ishI also like Topman collection, there you'll generally find close matches to what's worn on the show for a fraction of the price.If anyone knows any other brands, please post!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Well I never heard of them myself but a quick search of their site says there is a store near me in Tampa, Florida.I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the info.