Breaking Bad

Ocellis

I read in the Burn Notice topic that we have people here, who follow Breaking Bad as well. Might just be a good time to start a topic on that show too.It is somewhat different from MV, but not all that much. Episode storylines have a tendency to dig deeper than most superficial shows we have nowadays. For example with the most recent episode "Kafkaesque" I felt like reading an extraordinary book. What show has references to Franz Kafka? I felt a smile coming over my face when the episode reached the point of mentioning Kafka. Vince Gilligan really has made a series that puts a new spin on everything.Furthermore, the show has such a stylish cinematography which is complemented by even more interesting plot. Moral dilemmas, family hardship and of course our friend the police procedure. Put this together with Mad Men and AMC network really has got something of high quality to show for themselves.If you haven't I strongly recommend to check this series out. The best thing is probably to start from the beginning. The first season had only 7 episodes and second had 13 with the third being near to finishing. I think it is a time well spent watching this show - I can assure it will make you think about life, like a well written book will.

I LOVE this show!Remarkably intelligent and the moral dilemmas make you want to watch the next episode even more to find out what the heck happens from week to week........Great show for sure!