• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• 2morgen

• Mr. Calderon

Cooper, you´re the greatest!:happy::happy: I love you for posting these pics!I could imagine that the first one come from the musical "Hair" where PMT had played a role. Have you any idea where the second one could be from?

Cooper' date=' you´re the greatest!:happy::happy: I love you for posting these pics!I could imagine that the first one come from the musical "Hair" where PMT had played a role. Have you any idea where the second one could be from?[/quote']The second one is from BOOK OF NUMBERS.(I think your way cool too. I had YOU in mind when starting this thread! :tasse_prost:)

Cooper, you´ve saved my day with posting all those great pics of PMT!:happy:Man, I can only repeat it: You´re the greatest!:happy:

Cooper, do you have any idea who the woman is with who PMT is laughing and "touching" noses? Seems to me as if they´re having a lot of fun!

Cooper' date=' do you have any idea who the woman is with who PMT is laughing and "touching" noses? Seems to me as if they´re having a lot of fun![/quote']That is IRENE CARA, PMT's co-star in the 1976 movie SPARKLE.

I think this is a very good picture. Information about the PMT in this forum is so little. Great job.

Good point. Many of us focus on DJ, but we seem to forget about his partner and co-star PMT!Let's see if we can fix the situation.

Cooper' date=' you´ve saved my day with posting all those great pics of PMT!:happy:Man, I can only repeat it: You´re the greatest!:happy:[/quote']Thanks for your WONDERFUL comments! :o :cheers:Your comments made MY day!